LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest success story on leveraging supply chain mapping solutions to identify key logistics savings and reduce transportation costs by 15% for a chemical manufacturer.
The company wanted to identify a new route to improve their transportation efficiency. The key objectives of the engagement are mentioned below.
- Objective 1: The company wanted to map out their distribution plan to optimize routes.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to gain better visibility into their transportation processes to bring costs under control and improve the shipping strategy.
- Interested in gaining detailed insights? Request a free demo and know how we can help you map the supply chain and provide access to over 1000+ procurement reports.
“Despite low feedstock costs and extensive investment capital, new logistical challenges could impact the movement of new chemicals and prohibit the chemical industry from realizing the full benefits of increased production,” says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the client – a bulk chemical manufacturer – achieved the company’s operational targets. The solution offered helped them to:
- Reduce transportation costs by 15%.
- Identify key logistics savings opportunity levers.
- Are you looking for solutions to improve supply chain capabilities and reduce transportation costs? Request a free proposal to access our customized supply chain mapping solutions today!
Outcome: To address the specific requirements of the client, the supply chain mapping experts at SpendEdge identified the existing pain points and analyzed the current supply chain. This enabled the client to calculate the potential savings of a transformation and create monthly plans. The solution offered further helped the client to balance supply and demand and improve route selection based on the lowest transportation cost. Routes were optimized within the normal planning cycle for any unprecedented risks.
To access the complete case study on how our supply chain mapping solutions helped a leading chemical company to reduce transportation costs by 15%, read the complete case study here!
You may also like:
- Global Mining Chemicals Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Supply Chain Planning Helps an Aviation Industry Client Streamline Logistical Operations
- 4 Useful Tips for Getting Supply Chain Mapping Right
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To gain more information, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info