DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cutting Equipment, Accessories & Consumables - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cutting Equipment, Accessories and Consumables market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.3%
Plasma Cutting, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.1 Billion by the year 2025, Plasma Cutting will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$85.4 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$68.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Plasma Cutting will reach a market size of US$204.5 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$688.7 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- African Oxygen Ltd. (Afrox)
- Air Liquide SA
- BOC Ltd.
- Bug-O Systems Inc.
- Cavagna Group S.p.A.
- Colfax Corporation
- Fronius International GmbH
- GasIQ AB
- GCE Group AB
- Gentec (Shanghai) Corp.
- Hypertherm, Inc.
- Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- Koike Aronson, Inc.
- Linde AG
- Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc.
- Messer Group GmbH
- MULLER OPLADEN GmbH
- The Lincoln Electric Company
- Yildiz Gaz Armaturleri A.S.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- A Market Prelude
- Cutting Comparisons for Select Technologies
- Cutting Equipment, Accessories & Consumables Market to Witness Steady Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cutting Equipment, Accessories & Consumables Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Acquisitions, Mergers, and New Investments among Leading Players to Drive Market Growth
- Expansions in Product Offerings to Spur Market Demand
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growth in Global Construction Activity to Bode-Well for Market Growth
- Percentage Breakdown of Growth Rates for Construction Industry by Region: 2017 and 2021
- Growth in Automobile Industry to Spur Market Demand
- Worldwide Car Sales (in Million Units): 1990-2019
- Growth in the Worldwide Steel Industry to Spur Market Expansion
- Worldwide Crude Steel Production: 1950-2018
- Innovations to Widen Market Opportunities
- Technological Advancements to Provide Impetus for Market Expansion
- A Glance into Market Trends
- Myriad Applications to Drive Demand for Cutting Equipment, Accessories & Consumables Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wpqzsq