DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Intelligent PDU - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Intelligent PDU market worldwide is projected to grow by US$938.7 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 8.1%.
Metered, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$171.8 Million by the year 2025, Metered will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 9.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$42.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$43.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Metered will reach a market size of US$10.2 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 7.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$160.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ABB Group
- Anord Critical Power Inc.
- APC by Schneider Electric
- Black Box Corporation
- BMC Manufacturing Ltd.
- Chatsworth Products, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cyber Power Systems (USA), Inc.
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Elcom International Pvt. Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Pdu Expert Uk
- Raritan Americas, Inc.
- Rittal Corporation
- The Siemon Company
- Tripp Lite
- Vertiv Co.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Intelligent PDU Market is Poised for Phenomenal Growth
- The US Rack PDU Market Size (Million USD) in Data Center: 2014 to 2025
- HOT -SWAP Intelligent PDUs to Account for Highest Growth
- Datacenters Applications Dominate the Intelligent PDUs Demand
- North American Region is anticipated to Register Largest Share
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Select Acquisitions by Major Players
- Market Position of Legrand in the US
- Recent Product Introductions/Innovations
- Intelligent PDU Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Need for Capacity Planning, Power Provision, and Remote Control to Drive Intelligent PDU Adaption
- Increased Need to Address Security Challenges and Achieve High Power Ratings to Bolster Market Expansion
- Electricity Usage Rate (TWh) in Data Centers: 2010-2030
- Rapid Growth in Cloud Computing Market to Spur Demand for Intelligent PDUs
- Cloud Computing Growth: 2015-2020
- Rise in Modular Datacenters to Spur Market Demand
- Market for Modular Data Center (USD Million) in the US by Application: 2018 & 2024
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v4elwj