DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Continuous Fiber-Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites (CFRTP) - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Continuous Fiber-Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites (CFRTP) market worldwide is projected to grow by US$634.1 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 8.3%
Continuous Carbon Fiber, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$717.9 Million by the year 2025, Continuous Carbon Fiber will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$21.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$18.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Continuous Carbon Fiber will reach a market size of US$32.8 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 12.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$180.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Celanese Corporation
- Covestro AG
- PlastiComp, Inc.
- PolyOne Corporation
- Royal Ten Cate NV
- SGL Group
- Solvay SA
- Teijin Ltd.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Continuous Fiber-Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites (CFRTP) Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Surging Demand for Advanced Thermoplastic Composite Materials from Different End-User Industries Drives Market Growth
- Superior Performance Benefits over Traditional Materials Promotes Growth Prospects
- Sharper Focus on Weight and Fuel Cost Reduction in Aerospace Industry Augurs Well for Market Expansion
- Positive Growth in Air Passenger Traffic and Ensuing Demand for Aircrafts to Benefit Market Prospects: Global Air Passenger Traffic (In Billion) for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- Global Production of Commercial Aircraft (In Units) for the Years 2018, 2020, 2025, 2028, 2030 and 2034
- Emerging Demand for Lightweight Materials in Automotive Industry Promises Lucrative Growth Opportunities
- Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Demand (In Tons) in Automotive Industry for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2024
- Rising Adoption of Electric Vehicles to Expand Application of Thermoplastic Composites
- Global Electric Vehicles Sales (In Million) for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- Recyclability of Thermoplastic Composites to Unlock New Revenue Opportunities
- High Cost of Raw Materials Prohibits Wider Adoption
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5mwflf