CARY, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MercuryGate® International, Inc., (MercuryGate) the largest and rapidly growing independent Transportation Management System (TMS) provider, wraps up 2019 being recognized with a FreightTech 25 award as one of the most innovative and disruptive companies across the transportation industry by FreightWaves Magazine. The company also completes the year expanding domestically and internationally, advancing its security resilience and leading industry modernization efforts to drive increased functionality and security-as-a-service (SaaS) in customer operations.
“The innovation and leadership represented on this year’s list is impressive and MercuryGate is honored to be recognized as one of the FreightTech 25 for 2020,” said MercuryGate President and CEO Joe Juliano. “The recognition is a tribute to the MercuryGate team who are dedicated to a singular focus on strategic freight transportation management automation. The result is a best of breed transportation management platform that enables logistics experts to execute efficiencies previously unattainable and empowers relative newcomers to perform at expert levels they could not otherwise achieve."
The annual FreightTech 25 winners are drawn from more than 500 nominations and selected by a panel of independent industry experts including industry executives, academics and investors. The ranking includes 16 returning winners and nine first-timers with MercuryGate marking its debut on the list. More information on the FreightTech 25 awards is available here: https://www.freightwaves.com/awards/2020freighttech25.
Upon announcing the 2020 FreightTech 25, FreightWaves Executive Vice President of Events Arlen Stark said,” These game-changing companies are driving the freight industry toward greatness”.
MercuryGate also concludes the year with a number of significant milestones and recognitions including:
- The acquisition of TranSolutions, Inc., innovators who brought the first automated freight claims management software to the market;
- The expansion of domestic and international operations including the launch of local operations in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) market;
- The recognition of its robust security resilience and assurance in the successful completion of SOC 1&2 ® Type II and SOC 2 Type 1 examination audits for its TMS and MyEZClaim solutions;
- The appointment of key leaders from Chief Technology Officer and Chief Security Information Officer to Chief People Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Managing Director of EMEA;
- The only TMS out of a group of 13 solutions to rank within the three highest scores for all five use cases in the 2019 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Transportation Managements Systems report for the second consecutive year*; and
- The largest ever user conference in the company’s history where MercuryGate released a multi-year strategic roadmap that advances and cements its TMS thought leadership position.
“Through MercuryGate, customers of all sizes, needs and levels of sophistication can leverage an unprecedented combination of power and usability to drive demonstrative savings, mitigate risk and grow their businesses, locally and globally,” said Juliano. “For MercuryGate, innovation and disruption will remain a robust part of our growth and value strategy in 2020 and beyond.”
MercuryGate provides powerful transportation management solutions proven to be a competitive advantage for today’s most successful shippers, 3PLs, freight forwarders, brokers, and carriers. MercuryGate’s solutions are unique in their native support of all modes of transportation on a single platform including Parcel, LTL, Truckload, Air, Ocean, Rail, and Intermodal. Through the continued release of innovative, results-driven technology and a commitment to making customers successful, MercuryGate delivers exceptional value for TMS users through improved productivity and operational efficiency. MercuryGate offers business intelligence to improve transportation processes, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce costs. Find out why MercuryGate has set the industry standard for the most adaptable, comprehensive transportation solutions suite in the industry at www.mercurygate.com or on Twitter at @MercuryGate.
* Source: Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Transportation Management Systems, Bart De Muynck, Brock Johns, Oscar Sanchez Duran, 22 May 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.