DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Containers as a Service - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Containers as a Service market worldwide is projected to grow by US$7.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 33.4%
Management & Orchestration, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 32.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.8 Billion by the year 2025, Management & Orchestration will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 37.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$239.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$366.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Management & Orchestration will reach a market size of US$228.5 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 32.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Docker Inc.
- Google, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Joyent, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Rancher Labs, Inc.
- Red Hat, Inc.
- SUSE LINUX GmbH
- Vmware, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Containers as a Service Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Sharper Focus on Digital Transformation Initiatives Spur Container Deployments, Driving Market Growth
- Global Spending (In US$ Trillion) on Digital Transformation Technologies for the Years 2019, 2021 & 2024
- Proliferation of Microservices Architecture Influences Market Prospects
- Increasing Penetration of Microservices Architecture Leveraging Lightweight Container Deployment to Benefit Market Growth: Global Cloud Microservices Market (In US$ Million) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Cost and Productivity Benefits Boost Adoption
- Widespread Adoption of Cloud-Based Technologies Promises Lucrative Growth Opportunities
- Hybrid Cloud Deployments Leverage Agility and Workload Portability Benefits of CaaS Solutions
- Hybrid Cloud Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Rise of DevOps Fuels Demand for Container Technology
- CaaS Solutions Modernize Application Delivery
- Global Application Containers Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2024
- Emergence of Container-Based Deployments for IoT Applications
- Global IoT Installed Base (In Million Units) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2024
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/52q0ay