DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Content Analytics - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Content Analytics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$6.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 20.6%
On-Premise, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 18.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.8 Billion by the year 2025, On-Premise will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 23.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$218.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$296.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, On-Premise will reach a market size of US$401.3 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 19.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.1 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Clarabridge, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- NICE Systems Ltd.
- OpenText Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Content Analytics Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Exponential Rise in Volumes of Business Content and Demand for Business Intelligence Drives Market Growth
- Global Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics Software Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2023
- Content Analytics: A Vital Tool for Gaining Actionable Insights from Unstructured Data
- Global Corporate Data Growth (In Exabytes) by Structured and Unstructured Data for the Years 2017, 2020 & 2023
- Text Analytics to Leverage Growth of Big Data and AI Software Platforms for Expanding Use Cases
- Global Text Analytics Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Emergence of Cloud Technologies Elevates Market Opportunities for Text Analytics
- Rising Significance of Content in Social Media Marketing Strategies to Boost Growth Prospects
- Digital Transformation in Government Agencies to Provide Lucrative Growth Opportunities
- Growing Importance of Video Content Analytics in Retail Business Intelligence
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ruiy4x