DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI) - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI) market worldwide is projected to grow by US$663 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 5.6%
Paraffin Inhibitors, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$829.9 Million by the year 2025, Paraffin Inhibitors will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$32.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$30.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Paraffin Inhibitors will reach a market size of US$72.7 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$110.7 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Baker Hughes, a GE company
- BASF SE
- Clariant AG
- Dorf-Ketal Chemicals India Pvt., Ltd.
- Infineum International Ltd.
- Lubrizol France
- Nalco Champion
- Schlumberger Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Persistent Rise in Crude Oil Consumption and Increase in Oil Exploration Activities Fuel Demand for Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI)
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI) Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Despite Temporary Concerns over Stalling Oil Demand, Favorable Long-term Demand Outlook and Subsequent Need to Raise Crude Oil Production Drive Demand for COFIs
- World Crude Oil Production: Breakdown of Production Volume in Thousand Barrels Per Day for Persian Gulf Nations and Non-OPEC Countries for the Period 2000-2018
- Crude Oil Demand Worldwide in Million Barrels Per Day for the Years 2006 through 2019
- Resurgent Focus on Deepwater Exploration Activities to Fuel Demand for COFIs
- Falling Break-even Prices of Oil from Deepwater Drilling Raises Economic Viability of Deepwater Projects: Break-Even Prices for Brent Crude for Shale Oil, Offshore Deepwater, Conventional Crude, and Offshore Shelf for the Period 2014-2018
- Increasing Attractiveness of Deepwater Drilling: Number of Exploration Wells Drilled (< 400 Feet and >400 Feet) in the Gulf of Mexico for the Years 1947, 1957, 1967, 1977, 1987, 1997, 2007 and 2017
- Number of Exploration and Development Wells Drilled (< 400 Feet and >400 Feet) in the Gulf of Mexico for 2017
- Growing Focus on Hydraulic Fracturing Amidst Rising Energy Demand Augurs Well for COFIs Market
- Hydraulic Fracturing Market Worldwide: Revenues in US$ Million for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2022
- Potential for Development of Shale Gas Industry: An Opportunity Indicator for COFIs Market
- Technically Recoverable Resources of Shale Gas in Tcf by Region
- Crude Oil Flow Improvers for Midstream Flow Assurance: Focus on the Role of Pour Point Depressant (PPDs)
- Hydrate Issues in Oil Wells and Gas and Gas/Condensate Wells: Hydrate Inhibitors Come to the Rescue
- Stable Growth Outlook for Hydrate Inhibitors Market
- Low Dosage Hydrate Inhibitors Market: Rising Demand for Crude Oil Fuels Growth
- Global Low Dosage Hydrate Inhibitors Market: Percentage Breakdown of Market Size by Geographic Region for 2019E
- Potential Use of Amino Acids as Gas Hydrate Inhibitors in Offshore Oil and Gas Wells
- Drag Reducing Agents: Useful in Enhancing Pipeline Capacity of Crude Oil and Related Products
- Growing Petroleum Industry Augurs Well for Drag Reducing Agents Market
- With Pipeline Bottlenecks Affecting Oil Production in North America, Demand Rises for Drag Reducing Agent
- Asphaltene Inhibitors: Growing Use in Oil Exploration and Processing Activities
- Surging Demand for Crude Oil and Petroleum Products Spurs Growth in Oilfield Scale Inhibitors Market
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics Set the Growth Pace in the Global Paraffin Inhibitors Market
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- What is Flow Assurance?
- Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI)
- Hydrate Inhibitor
- Asphaltene Inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Paraffin Inhibitors
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3yd5q0