DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cranial Fixation & Stabilization Systems - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cranial Fixation and Stabilization Systems market worldwide is projected to grow by US$901.4 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 8.4%
Cranial Fixation Systems, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.3 Billion by the year 2025, Cranial Fixation Systems will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 9.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$41 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$42.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Cranial Fixation Systems will reach a market size of US$101.2 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$154.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Changzhou Huida Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- DePuy Synthes
- evonos GmbH & Co. KG
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
- Jeil Medical
- KLS Martin Group
- Medicon eG
- Medtronic PLC
- Micromar Europe S.L.
- NEOS Surgery S.L.
- Pro Med Instruments GmbH
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cranial Fixation & Stabilization Systems to Register Steady Growth
- Cranial Fixation Segment to Account for Largest Share
- Market Size of Cranial fixation and Stabilization Devices in North America: 2014-2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cranial Fixation & Stabilization Systems Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Higher Incidence of Neurological Disorders to Support Market Growth
- Percentage Breakdown of Worldwide Neurological Disorders by Cause Category: 2005, 2015, and 2030
- Rising Number of Fall Injuries and Road Accidents to Spur Market Growth
- Fatal Falls Rate in the US by Sex and Age
- Motor Vehicles Number (in Billions) and Road Traffic Death Rate per 100,000 Vehicles For Years 2000 to 2016
- Number of Deaths (in Millions) and Road Traffic Death Rate per 100,000 Population for Years 2000 to 2016
- Introduction of Innovative Products Support Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/raciug