DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Lighting - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Aircraft Lighting market worldwide is projected to grow by US$976.4 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 5.2%
Commercial, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.4 Billion by the year 2025, Commercial will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$33.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$27.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Commercial will reach a market size of US$64.7 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$290.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Astronics Corp.
- Cobham PLC
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Heads Up Technologies, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Luminator Technology Group
- Oxley Group
- Soderberg Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- STG Aerospace Ltd.
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Aircraft Lighting: An Introductory Prelude
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Aircraft Lighting Market
- Prevailing Scenario in the World Aerospace Industry Poised to Instigate Stellar Growth
- Ongoing Expansion in Commercial Airline Fleet Size Points Towards Robust Market Potential
- Growing Passenger & Cargo Traffic Spurs the Need for New Aircraft
- Progressive Momentum in Business Jet Segment Amplifies Opportunities
- Rising Demand for Military Aircraft Amid Mounting Geopolitical Risks and Increasing Global Military Spending Bodes Well
- Surging Orders for Sophisticated UAVs
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aircraft Lighting Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Aircraft Exterior Lighting: Guided by Visibility Requirements
- Growth & Progress Remain Robust by Dint of Critical Importance of Light Signals in Flight Operations
- Interior Lighting Segment Carries Massive Growth Momentum
- Modern Cabin Lighting Designs Fully Acknowledge Hyper-Personalization Needs of Today's Passengers
- Sophisticated Solutions Come to Fore Acknowledging the Vital Role of Cockpit Lighting in Night Flying Operations
- With Red Eye Flight Concept Catching Up Among Airliners Worldwide, Advanced Cockpit Lighting Solutions Set to Make Big Gains
- Impact on Pilot's Night Vision: A Concern to be Addressed with Cockpit Lighting
- LED Lighting Makes Big Splash in the Aircraft Lighting Domain
- LED Quickly Emerges as the Mainstay in Cabin Lighting Systems
- Senses Robust Opportunities in Exterior Applications as well
- LED Landing Lights
- Fiber Optics Seeks Role in Aircraft Lighting Applications
- Emphasis on Transforming Aircraft On-Board Systems into Fiber Optic Systems Adds Teeth to Fiber Optic Lighting
- Military Aircraft Lighting
- UAV Lighting: New Growth Vertical
- Covert Lighting Creates Compatible Environment for Pilots with Night Vision Goggles
- Regulatory Emphasis on Lighting & Illumination Pushes the Boundaries for Aircraft Lighting
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a8jtbk