DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Center Liquid Cooling - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Data Center Liquid Cooling market worldwide is projected to grow by US$6.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 27.9%
Indirect Liquid Cooling, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 27.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.1 Billion by the year 2025, Indirect Liquid Cooling will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 31.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$195 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$285.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Indirect Liquid Cooling will reach a market size of US$345.3 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 26.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Allied Control Ltd.
- Asetek A/S
- Emerson Electric Company
- Green Revolution Cooling Inc. (GRC)
- Horizon Computing Solutions
- IBM Corporation
- Midas Green Technologies, LLC.
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SA
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cooling: A Vital Component in Data Center Operations
- Cooling Accounts for Lion's Share of Data Center Maintenance Expenditure: Percentage (%) Breakdown of Data Center Spending for IT Equipment, Cooling Technologies and Others
- Breakdown of World Data Center Cooling Market Revenues (in %) by Structure Type for the Year 2019
- Liquid Cooling: A Powerful Market Differentiator for Data Center Operators
- Progressive Growth on the Cards for Data Center Liquid Cooling Solutions Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Data Center Liquid Cooling Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increased Spending on Data Center Infrastructure Worldwide Creates Fertile Environment for Market Expansion
- A Review of Factors Steering Data Center Investments
- Increased Demand for Data Center Storage
- Worldwide Data Center Storage Capacity (in Exabytes) for the Years 2015 through 2022
- Rising Importance of Data Center Outsourcing
- Uptrend in Data Center Colocation and Data Center as a Service (DCaaS)
- IT Industry's Sustained Emphasis on Full-Scale Data Centers
- Escalating Energy-Efficiency Requirements of Modern Data Centers Instigate Widespread Market Opportunities
- CRAC and CRAH: Traditional Liquid Cooling Technologies that Replaced Air Conditioners in Data Centers
- AI Steps-In to Revolutionize Liquid Cooling Landscape
- Futuristic Hyperscale and 400G Data Centers Seek Broad-based Modifications to Cooling Infrastructure
- Technology Advancements Widen Scope & Span of Liquid Cooling Technology in Data Centers: A Review of Select Recently Launched Data Center Liquid Cooling Designs
- ZutaCore Showcases HyperCool2 Direct-on-Chip Liquid Cooling System
- Submer Rolls Out First-of-its-Kind SmartPodX Green OCP & Hyperscale-ready Immersion Cooling Solution
- Stulz Introduces Micro Data Center with Liquid Cooling Support
- Facebook Rolls Out New StatePoint Liquid Cooling System for Datacenter
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7hyn5