DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Continuous Manufacturing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Continuous Manufacturing market worldwide is projected to grow by US$529.5 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 13.1%
API Manufacturing, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 12.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$337.3 Million by the year 2025, API Manufacturing will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 11.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$20.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$17.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, API Manufacturing will reach a market size of US$15.1 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 16.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$126.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Baker Perkins Ltd.
- Bosch Packaging Technology
- Coperion GmbH
- GEA Group AG
- Gebruder Lodige Maschinenbau GmbH
- Glatt GmbH
- Hosokawa Micron Corporation
- L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH
- Munson Machinery Company, Inc.
- Scott Equipment Company
- Sturtevant, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Continuous Manufacturing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Continuous Manufacturing: Automated Manufacturing Technology to Meet Modern Pharmaceutical Production Requirements
- Global Spending on Medicines (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2024
- Performance Benefits over Traditional Batch Processing Spurs Demand for Continuous Manufacturing Technologies
- Global Regulatory Acceptance Promotes Widespread Adoption
- As a Strong Proponent of Continuous Manufacturing, FDA's New Draft Guideline to Expand Growth Opportunities in Pharmaceutical Industry
- FDA's Support of Continuous Manufacturing towards Tackling the Rise of Drug Shortages to Benefit Market Growth: US Drug Shortage for the Years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Strong Demand for Oral Solid Dosage Forms Bodes Well for OSD Continuous Manufacturing
- Global Oral Solid Dosage Pharmaceutical Formulation Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Convergence of Single-Use Systems and Continuous Manufacturing Offers Distinct Advantages in Biopharmaceutical Production
- Rapid Adoption of Single-Use Technologies in Biopharmaceutical Production Driven by Increasing Demand for Biosimilars to Create Lucrative Growth Prospects for Continuous Manufacturing: Global Single-Use Bioprocessing Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2024
- Total Number of Biosimilars in the Pipeline Worldwide by Country (2018)
- Advances in Continuous Manufacturing Spurs Development of Innovative Technologies Focused on Production Scale-Up
- CMOs Embracing Continuous Manufacturing to Meet Capacity and Lower Cost Requirements
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/io9a3s