DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Contrast Injector - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Contrast Injector market worldwide is projected to grow by US$306.2 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 7.1%
Injector Systems, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$270.2 Million by the year 2025, Injector Systems will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$10.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$9.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Injector Systems will reach a market size of US$10.9 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$86.1 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- Apollo Rt Co., Ltd.
- Bayer Radiology Division
- Bracco Imaging SpA
- GE Healthcare
- Guerbet Group
- Nemoto Kyorindo Co., Ltd.
- Sino Medical-Device Technology Co., Ltd. (Sinomdt)
- Ulrich GmbH & Co. KG
- Vivid Imaging
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Contrast Injector Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Contrast Injectors: Crucial Role in Modern Medical Imaging for Accurate Diagnosis and Improved Patient Outcomes
- North America Dominates Market Growth
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Health Care Needs of Rapidly Growing Geriatric Population Shapes Market Growth
- Ageing Population and Subsequent Increase in Chronic Disease Drives Up Demand for Medical Imaging, Spurring Growth in the Market: Global Medical Imaging Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Global Population (In Million) Aged 60 Years or Over by Region for the Years 2018 and 2050
- Growing Number of MRI, CT and Angiography Procedures Widens Demand
- Technological Advancements and Product Innovations Accelerate Growth Prospects
- Syringeless Injectors Promote Efficient Use of Contrast Media and Deliver Optimized CT Workflow
- Critical Role of Patient Data in Healthcare Management Spurs Innovations in Smart Injection Solutions
- Launch of New Contrast Agents Hold Promise for Further Growth
- Rising Healthcare Expenditure in Emerging Economies Bodes Well for Growth
- Product Recalls and Side Effects of Contrast Media Challenge Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fhkibe