DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Crystal Oscillators - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Crystal Oscillators market worldwide is projected to grow by US$966.9 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 4.5%
Surface Mounted, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.5 Billion by the year 2025, Surface Mounted will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$49.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$44.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Surface Mounted will reach a market size of US$191.5 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 4.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$162.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Daishinku Corporation
- Hosonic Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Kyocera Crystal Device (KCD) Corp.
- Mercury Electronic Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Nihon Dempa Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Rakon Ltd.
- River Eletec Corporation
- Siward Crystal Technology Co., Ltd.
- TXC Corporation
- Vectron International, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Crystal Oscillators Market to Register Moderate Growth
- Surface Mounted Type of Mounting Scheme to Register Highest Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Crystal Oscillators Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- A Prelude into Leading Players
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Demand for Smart Mobile Devices and Connections to Drive Market Growth
- Total Number of Worldwide Smartphones and Connections (In Billions Units): 2017-2022
- Regional Share of Smart Devices and Connections: 2017 and 2022
- Increasing Adoption of LTE and 4G Networks Bodes Well for Market Growth
- Total Number of Worldwide Mobile Devices and Connections by Type of Network: 2017-2022
- Worldwide Mobile Traffic Based on Connection Type: 2017-2022
- Introduction of MEMS Crystal Oscillators Offer Wider Opportunities
- New Product Introductions to Bode Well for Market Growth
- Recent Progress in Advanced Automotive Electronics Adoption to Augur Well for Market Growth
- Adoption Rates of Factory-Installed Equipment: 2004 and 2017
- Fund Generation to Aid Innovation
- Myriad End-User Application to Support Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2qtf5u