DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Customer Engagement Solutions - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Customer Engagement Solutions market worldwide is projected to grow by US$13.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 10.2%
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 10.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$22.3 Billion by the year 2025, Solutions will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 11.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$589.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$617.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Solutions will reach a market size of US$1.6 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.2 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aspect Software, Inc.
- Avaya, Inc.
- Calabrio, Inc.
- eGain Corporation
- Freshworks Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Lithium Technologies, LLC.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NICE Systems Ltd.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- OpenText Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Pegasystems, Inc.
- Pitney Bowes, Inc.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- SugarCRM, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc.
- Zendesk, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- A Prelude into Customer Engagement Solutions
- Customer Engagement Solutions Market to Grow Steadily
- BFSI Vertical to Lead the Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Customer Engagement Solutions Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- An Overview of Leading Players
- Increasing Partnerships among Leading Players to Bolster Market Demand
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increase in Adoption of Tablets and Smartphones to Drive Market Demand
- Total Number of Tablets and Smartphones Devices (In Billions) Worldwide: 2017-2022
- Increased Use of M-Commerce and E-Commerce Platforms to Spearhead Market Demand
- Worldwide M-Commerce Transactions Value(in Million USD): 2014-2019
- New Product Introductions to Drive Market Demand
- Innovations to Support Market Growth
- Increase in Deployment of Customer Engagement Solution across Multiple Industries to Minimize Customer Churn Rate
- Introduction of Various Strategies to Spearhead Demand for Customer Engagement Market
- Increase in Adoption of Mobile based Customer Engagement Solutions across the Retail Sector to Drive Market Demand
- Things to Avoid While Adopting Customer Engagement Strategies
- Top Technological Trends in Customer Engagement
- Increase in Adoption of Omni Channel Customer Engagement Solution for Delivering Enhanced Performance to Drive Market Demand
- Increased Investments in the Field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to Offer Market Opportunities
- AI Related Funding for Start-ups: 2013-2017
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z2oocz