CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OncLive®, the nation’s leading multimedia resource focused on providing oncology professionals with current and insightful information on patient care, will host five State of the Science Summit™ meetings across the United States in January 2020.
The State of the Science Summit™ meetings are as follows:
- Breast Cancer, will be held Jan 6 at 5 p.m. in Nashville. The summit will be chaired by Erika Hamilton, M.D., of Sarah Cannon Research Institute.
- Melanoma, will be held Jan. 9 at 5 p.m. in New York City. The summit will be co-chaired by medical experts from NYU Langone Health’s Perlmutter Cancer Center: Anna C. Pavlick, D.O., and Jeffrey S. Weber, M.D., Ph.D.
- Hematologic Malignancies, will be held Jan. 16 at 5 p.m. in Dallas. The summit will be chaired by Ankit Kansagra, M.D., of University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
- Breast Cancer, will be held Jan. 23 at 5 p.m. in New York City. The summit will be chaired by Kevin Kalinsky, M.D., M.S., of NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Multiple Myeloma, will be held Jan. 30 at 5 p.m. in Charlotte, North Carolina. The summit will be chaired by Saad Z. Usmani, M.D., of the Levine Cancer Institute.
State of the Science Summit™ is a premier conference series hosted by OncLive® that features medical experts from across the nation discussing treatment options. Each summit integrates academic and community-based physicians and health care professionals across key disciplines, from medical and surgical oncology to hematology. This interactive and educational meeting series analyzes and discusses novel treatments related to many different therapeutic areas in oncology. Each meeting engages in a peer exchange and address audience questions.
Registration is free and open to all health care professionals, and food and beverages will be served. For more information and to register, click here or contact Kayla Herbert at Kherbert@mjhassoc.com or Mike Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A digital platform of resources for practicing oncologists, OncLive® offers oncology professionals information they can use to help provide the best patient care. OncLive® is a brand of MJH Life Sciences™, the largest privately held, independent, full-service medical media company in North America dedicated to delivering trusted health care news across multiple channels.