LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest success story on enhancing contract visibility and productivity with the help of supply chain analysis.
The company wanted to improve the efficiency of the existing procurement function and build better supplier relationships. The key objectives of the engagement are mentioned below.
- Objective 1: The company wanted to streamline their procurement function to improve productivity, compliance, and inter-department supply-demand visibility.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to enumerate key supplier performance metrics to identify high-performance suppliers.
- Interested in gaining detailed insights? Request a free demo and know how we can help you perform supply chain analysis and provide access to over 1000+ procurement reports.
“Since the financial services industry is witnessing a transformation towards a more consumer-centric environment, companies are compelled to develop robust market strategies to attract consumers across economies,” says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the client – a leading financial services provider – improved quality and compliance across the entire supply chain. The solution offered helped them to:
- Achieve better ROI and boost sales.
- Identify value-add services they could offer to the right sub-contractors to strengthen their delivery capabilities.
- Are you looking for solutions to improve the supply chain? Request a free proposal to access our customized supply chain analysis solutions today!
Outcome: To cater to the specific requirement of the client, the experts at SpendEdge tailored a comprehensive research methodology. This included primary and secondary research coupled with qualitative and quantitative data collection procedures. The engagement helped the client to gain superior visibility of the supply chain and improve supply chain capabilities. The solution offered also helped the client to strengthen supplier relationships.
To access the complete case study on how our supply chain analysis solutions helped a leading financial services company to obtain better control of procurement spend and boost ROI, read the complete case study here!
You may also like:
- Global Banking Services Industry - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Spend Analysis for a Prominent Financial Services Provider Helps Analyze their Marketing Spend
- 5 Useful Tips to Boost your Supply Chain Management
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To gain more information, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info