DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Imaging Technologies, Drug Delivery Solutions, Diagnostic and Neuromodulation Devices" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest issue of Advanced MedTech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles a wide variety of medical devices and imaging innovations across the globe. The innovations span the breadth of market segments in the MedTech space, from advanced imaging technologies to drug delivery technologies, smartphone-enabled diagnostics and neuromodulation devices. Technology applications, technology readiness level and industry impact analysis is performed on the key innovations to convey the current and future impacts of these technologies on the growth of the healthcare industry.
The Advanced MedTech TOE analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anaesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopaedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image-guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research cover cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Single-source Computer Tomography Scanner with Interactive User Interface
- Patient-specific Dose Modulation and Scanning Process
- Breath-activated Systemic Drug Delivery Device
- Faster Systemic Delivery and Enhanced Bioavailability
- System for Monitoring and Streamlining Ventilator-dependent Patient Data
- Therapy Usage Trend Insights Enabling Personalized Treatment Plans
- AI-enabled Software for Lung Nodule Detection in Chest X-ray
- AI Software for Lung and Breast Cancer Detection
- Brachytherapy Device for Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Preliminary Clinical Studies Show Favorable Results
- AI Software for Prostate Biopsy Analysis
- CE Mark AI Software for Fast and Accurate, Automatic Pathology Reports
- Advanced 4D Lung Imaging Technology
- Novel Technology for Quantification and Management of a Range of Respiratory Disorders
- First-ever FDA-approved Transdermal Patch for Schizophrenia in Adults
- Range of FDA-approved Prescription Transdermal Products
- Smartphone-based Personal Vision Tracker
- At Home Vision Test Targeting Billion Population Requiring Glasses
- Plantar Stimulation Device for Fibromyalgia Symptom Relief
- Non-invasive, Portable Device Showing Clinical Benefits in Symptom Reduction
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y8xl4u