DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Battery Coatings, Coating Additives, and Coatings for Flexible Packaging" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles innovations pertaining to coatings that can be used to increase the performance and barrier properties of flexible packaging. It also highlights innovations related to biodegradable coatings, which have a negligible carbon footprint. The issue also highlights research advances related to coating additives, colorants, stabilizers, and performance enhancers.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super-hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings, and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
Profile 1: Optimizing the Recyclability of Flexible Packaging Through Coating Technology
- Enhancing the Adoption of Flexible Packaging in the Personal Care and Consumer Goods Industries
Profile 2: A Coating that Optimizes the Recycling Activity in the Electronic Industry
- Future Adoption of Chemical and Corrosive Resistance Coating in the Automotive, Energy & Power System and Other Industries
Profile 3: Enhancing the Aesthetic Features of Glass and Non-glass Surface Through Coating Technology
- Optimizing the Consumer Display Experience in the Touch-based Electronic Devices Through Coating Technology
Profile 4: An Environment-friendly Coating To Enhance Touch Feeling of Automobile Seats
- Potential Adoption Coating Waterproof Breathable Coating Technology in the Defence and Military Industry
Profile 5: Flexible Packaging with Recycled Adhesive and Polymer
- Excellent Mechanical Recyclability with Less Waste Obtained Through Flexible Packaging Products
Profile 6: Silicone-free Sealant Provides High Sealing Performance to the Complex Geometries
- Automotive and Electronics is the Most Prominent Application for Silicone-free Sealants
Profile 7: A Colorant Made from Bio-based Binder and Stabilizer
- Colorant with Sustainable Raw Materials is Compatible with Polyurethane, Epoxy, and Polyaspartic Coatings
Profile 8: Hydrogen-free DLC Coatings for High Wear Components
- Automotive is a Potential Application of Hydrogen-free DLC Coatings
Profile 9: Advanced Crystalline Waterproofing System
- FMCG Sector Will Have a High Adoption Potential by 2023
Profile 10: Bio-based Alteration For Urethane Coatings
- Healthcare Sector Will Emerge as a Major Application Sector for Multifunctional Shape-morphing Elastomer by 2023
Profile 11: Novel Alternative for Polyurethane Topcoat
- Marine Sector Has the Highest Adoption Potential for the Vinyl Alkoxysilane Coating
Profile 12: Cost-effective Scale-up of Atomic Layer Deposition
Energy Storage Sector is Expected to Have a High Adoption Potential by 2021
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/scjkvb