BEVERLY HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The American Food Association, the hosting organization for the Global Cuisine Awards (GCA), announces the final national winners of The 3rd GCAs today. The 3rd GCAs recognizes excellent restaurants nationwide through this final round of voting who have dedicated to innovate, to practice, and to provide extraordinary gourmet to consumers.
The winners were generated again from winners in the five major gourmet cities, by a combination of voting from consumers on the official website (70%) and elections from the members of the American Food Association and the 3rd GCA Committee (30%). Please refer to the full list below or the GCA’s official website.
The 3rd Global Cuisine Awards National Winners Full List
- Best Chinese Restaurant: Sichuan Impression (Los Angeles)
- Best New American Restaurant: The Gage (Chicago)
- Best Southeastern Restaurant: Thai Villa (NYC)
- Best Steakhouse: Bavette's Peter Luger (NYC)
- Best Korean Restaurant: Soowon Galbi KBBQ Restaurant (Los Angeles)
- Best Japanese Restaurant: Ootoya (NYC)
- Best Italian Restaurant: L’Artusi (NYC)
- Best French Restaurant: Luke (New Orleans)
- Best Seafood Restaurant: Fog Harbor Fish House (San Francisco)
- Best Middle Eastern Restaurant: Cafe Mogador (NYC)
- Restaurant of The Year: Amélie (NYC)
- Restaurant of The Moment: Brenda’s French Soul Food (San Francisco)
- Best Restaurant Design: Yamashiro (Los Angeles)
About The Global Cuisine Awards
The Global Cuisine Awards honor top restaurants from around the world and promote the world’s culinary cultures and the cities that best represent the ever-diversifying food landscape. In 2017, GCA has honored Chinese cuisine but has now expanded to incorporate global cuisines. Last year, the Global Cuisine Awards honored Los Angeles restaurants for their impact on the world’s culinary community. Past winners include the renowned restaurants CUT by Wolfgang Puck, Mr. Chow, Felix, Spago, and EMC Seafood & Raw Bar.
For more information visit: www.globalcuisineawards.com.