DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Indonesia Spirits - Market Assessment and Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Indonesian spirits sector is led by the specialty spirits category in value and volume terms in 2018 , while tequila & mezcal is expected to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. On-trade transactions accounted for the leading share in the distribution of spirits in the country. Glass is the only pack material used in the sector. Sumer sari mekar perkasa pt, Pernod Ricard SA, Diageo plc and Suntory Holdings Ltd are the leading players in the sector.
Our Country Profile report on the spirits sector in the Indonesia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for brandy, gin & genever, liqueur, specialty spirits, whiskey, vodka, tequila with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
- The Indonesian spirits sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% by value during 2018-2023
- Specialty spirits is the largest category in both the value and volume terms in the Indonesian spirits sector
- Tequila & mezcal category is expected to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2018-2023
- On-trade transactions accounted for the leading share in the distribution of spirits in the country with a volume share of 44.9%
- Sumer sari mekar perkasa pt, Pernod Ricard SA, Diageo plc and Suntory Holdings Ltd are the top three companies in the sector
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report scope
- Executive summary
- Indonesia in the global and regional context
- Indonesia in the global and Asia-Pacific spirits sector
- Indonesia compared to other leading countries in Asia-Pacific
- Per capita consumption and expenditure - Indonesia compared to Asia-Pacific and global levels
- Sector analysis - spirits
- Country snapshot - spirits sector in Indonesia
- Value and volume analysis - spirits sector in Indonesia
- Degree of trading up/down in the Indonesian wine sector
- Cross category comparison - value and growth rate
- Change in category share by value
- Cross category comparison - volume and growth rate
- Change in category share by volume
- Per capita consumption analysis by category
- Category analysis: brandy
- Segment analysis (in value terms): brandy
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): brandy
- Category analysis: gin & genever
- Category analysis: liqueurs
- Segment analysis (in value terms): liqueurs
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): liqueurs
- Category analysis: rum
- Segment analysis (in value terms): rum
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): rum
- Category analysis: specialty spirits
- Segment analysis (in value terms): specialty spirits
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): specialty spirits
- Category analysis: tequila & mezcal
- Category analysis: vodka
- Segment analysis (in value terms): vodka
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): vodka
- Category analysis: whiskey
- Segment analysis (in value terms): whiskey
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): whiskey
- Distribution analysis
- Distribution channel share analysis: spirits
- Distribution channel share analysis by category
- Competitive landscape
- Leading companies (in volume terms) in the spirits sector, 2018
- Top 5 companies share by brand (in volume terms) in the spirits sector, 2018
- Brand shares of top five companies (in volume terms) by category, 2018
- Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
- Packaging analysis
- Pack material
- Pack type
- Closure type
- Primary outer type
- Demographic analysis
- Macroeconomic analysis
- Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
- GlobalData country risk index (GCRI)
- Sumer sari mekar perkasa pt
- Pernod Ricard SA
- Diageo plc
- Suntory Holdings Ltd
- Brown-Forman Corporation
- Lucas BolsN.V.
- Remy Coitreau Group
- LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Tilaknagar Industries Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cjbpbq