DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Top Growth Opportunities: Bakery & Cereals in Vietnam" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Top Growth Opportunities for Bakery & Cereals in Vietnam provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Bakery & Cereals producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Bakery & Cereals markets in Vietnam through the detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
The Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Bakery & Cereals producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Top Growth Opportunities for Bakery & Cereals in Vietnam provides an overview of the Bakery & Cereals market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for Bakery & Cereals producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Vietnam market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who's driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Vietnam, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
- Among the top ten high-potential countries, the Vietnamese bakery & cereals sector ranked seventh on the Opportunity Score and was valued at US$1,750 million in 2018
- The Vietnamese GDP grew by 6.6% in 2018 and is expected to grow at 6.5% in both 2019 and 2020
- Among the top ten countries, the Vietnamese bakery & cereals sector ranks ninth in terms of per capita expenditure, in US dollar terms, within 2018.
- The overall Vietnamese bakery & cereals sector grew from US$1,108.4 million in 2013 to US$1,745 million in 2018, registering a CAGR of 9.5% in US dollar terms during 2013-2018
Reasons to buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Vietnams's Bakery & Cereals consumers.
- This is based on the unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery & Cereals sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
- This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introducing a top growth market for Bakery & Cereals
- Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
- Assessment against global strategic issues
- Strategic issues map
- Predicted future issues for the global Bakery & Cereals sector
- Top global issues
- Reward and risk assessment
- Opportunity score - overview
- Consumer spending trends - peer group comparisons
- Political, economic, social and technological: analysis
- Enablers and inhibitors of growth
- Rewards and opportunities for growth
- Summary of the market
2. Market insight - identifying the opportunities to move into
- Sector growth by category
- Value growth of the Vietnamese Bakery & Cereals sector by category
- Volume growth of the market
- Level of premiumization by category
- Category analysis - key drivers of change
3. Retail and distribution insight - key channels and retailers driving growth
- Bakery & Cereals retail channel share
- Key retail channel trends
- Routes to market
- Drivers of change in the sector
4. Company and brand insight - the competitive landscape defined
- Company and brand strength
- International and domestic trademark owner analysis
5. Consumer insight - who, what, when, where, and why
- Strategic issues map - pitfalls and opportunities
- Key consumer drivers
- Key consumers trends
- Key Health & Wellness trends
- Consumer trends summary
6. Product and packaging insights
- Key product insights
- Trends and strategic issues - other notable product trends
- Key product innovation case studies
- Key packaging insights
- Product launch key takeouts
7. White spaces and innovation opportunities - space to move into
- Highest growth segments to target
- Segment focus - opportunities
8. About the Author
- Royal FrieslandCampina N.V.
- Uniekaas International Bv
- Danone Group
- Molkerei Alois Mller GmbH & Co KG
- Groupe Lactalis SA
- Vergeer Holland
- Beemster Cheese
- Westland Kaas Groep B.V.
- Albert Heijn
- Texaco (GO shops - the fresh way)
- On the Run
- Shell (Deli2go)
- Gall & Gall
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fgft6g