SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--According to Coherent Market Insights, the global electronic hearing protection devices market is expected to be valued at US$ 441.2 million in 2019, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period (2019-2027).
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Electronic Hearing Protection Devices Market:
Key trends in market are rising incidences of hearing loss, increasing number of product launches, and increasing collaboration and acquisition activities by key market players.
According to the National Health Interview Survey of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, during 2014-2016, almost 16% of the U.S. adults aged 18 year and older had hearing loss.
Request your sample PDF copy @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/122
Moreover, increasing product launches by key players is expected to drive growth of the global electronic hearing protection devices market over the forecast period. For instance, in July 2019, CENS Digital launched ProFlex DX Series of hearing protection earplugs, including DX1 & DX3, for shooters
Furthermore, key players operating in the market are focused on adopting acquisition and collaboration strategies, in order to expand their product offerings in the market. For instance in July 2018, Hulfators Group acquired Hellberg Safety AB’s product portfolio, which includes hearing protection, face protection, and communication solutions. As a result of this acquisition, Hulfators Group gained access to complete Hellberg Safety AB portfolio of highly advanced hearing protection, face protection, and communication solutions, through which they will expand their product offerings in market.
Key Market Takeaways:
- The global electronic hearing protection devices market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period, owing to rising exposure to high decibel noise at workplace causing hearing loss and increasing government initiatives and awareness about controlling noise pollution. For instance In 2009, the European Commission issued a directive that output levels of new audio devices should be set to a standard of 85 dB and allowing users to increase the volume to a maximum of 100 dB.
- North America is expected to hold a dominant position in the global market, owing to increasing adoption of electronic hearing protection devices by military workers, defense workers, and workers at construction sites, of the region. For instance in May 2019, the U.S. Army and 3M Company entered into a collaboration for product supply agreement. Under this collaboration, the U.S. Army accepted two hearing protection devices such as 3MPELTOR TEP-100 Tactical Earplug Kits, and 3M PELTOR COMTAC III ACH Communications headsets, and other spare parts, from 3M Company.
- Moreover, key players are focused on strategic acquisitions, in order to enhance their product portfolio and strengthen their presence in global market, which in turn is expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in December 2018, Amplifon acquired GAES, a privately-owned specialty hearing care retailer. This acquisition helped Amplifon in building their network globally in hearing care retail market.
- Key players operating in the global electronic hearing protection devices market include Honeywell International Inc., Amplifon, Siemens Healthineers AG, Dynamic Ear Company, Hulfators Group, Centurion Safety Products Ltd., 3M, ADCO Hearing Products Inc., and EERS Global Technologies Inc.
Buy this Report (Single User License) @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/122
Global Electronic Hearing Protection Devices Market, By Product Type:
- Electronic Ear Plugs
- Electronic Ear Muffs
- Uniform Attenuated Ear Plugs
Global Electronic Hearing Protection Devices Market, By Noise Level:
- 10-20 db
- 20-30 db
- >30 db
Global Electronic Hearing Protection Devices Market, By End User:
Global Electronic Hearing Protection Devices Market, By Region:
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Middle East
- South Africa
- Central Africa
- North Africa
- North America
- Company Profiles
Similar Market Reports:
Hearing Protection Devices Market
Hearing protection devices are devices worn in or over the ears to prevent noise-induced hearing loss. There are several types of hearing protection devices such as earmuffs, earplugs, hearing bands, and others.
Personal Protective Equipment Market
Personal protective equipment (PPE) refers to protective helmets, clothing, footwear, goggles, or other equipment that are designed to protect the wearer’s body from infection or injury.