The Golden Duck Company began trading in 2015 with the launch of salted egg yolk flavor potato chips and fish skin crisps. The novel idea of combining savory snacks with traditional Asian flavors saw the brand become an instant success.
The Golden Duck Company leveraged cultural connections, emphasized quality, and used social media to appeal to younger demographics and make a mark for itself in the Singaporean savory snacks market.
- The Golden Duck Company exploited the localism trend, wherein consumers prefer products with familiar flavors, by offering an authentic, traditional product with a modern twist.
- The company emphasized quality and used sophisticated packaging to position the brand as premium and set it apart from the competitors' offerings.
- TGD leveraged various social media tools along with novel marketing strategies to actively engage young consumers and market its products.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
- Nestle SA
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts
- Associated British Foods Plc
- Bettys & Taylors Group Ltd
- Luigi Lavazza S.p.A.
- Tata Sons Limited
- Royal Wessanen nv
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/irckd7