DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "World-Class Financial Modelling and Business Analysis" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This 3-day program is designed for senior level Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) professionals who want to build more powerful and accurate financial models.
In today's dynamic business environment, being able to model and forecast the volatile economic data accurately is a critical skillset for business professionals. It is not sufficient to have average knowledge from what you learn in finance and accounting degrees in order to remain ahead of your competition. To excel in their role as a corporate finance professional, one must have the ability to incorporate all of the unknown scenarios and stress any financial models to its limits.
Financial modelling involves creating and developing a dynamic spreadsheet that distinguish a financial structure. A financial model that is well structured can facilitate and enhance the reliability, quality of the decision-making process. Modelling techniques are crucial and widely utilized in many different areas such as capital planning, budgeting, financial analysis, and forecasting.
Too often, finance courses stop making a connection between textbook finance and the problems of real-world business.
Through this program, you will build robust financial models, learn tips and tools, analyse the results, and learn how to communicate key data to decision makers in your organization. You will also discover how to create forecasting models that steer you to fast-track and improve business decisions making process.
Led by Daniel Feiman, a highly-acclaimed leader in these areas, Daniel will show you advanced Excel modelling techniques such as simulation add-ins and offer you a range of practical techniques from analysing financial data, predicting revenues and costs, assessing risks to justifying critical business decisions. He will also show you how to create your own model from real-world examples.
Top Learning Objectives
- Create effective financial models that meet your business needs
- Quantify the uncertainty inherent in forecasting models with various risk analysis techniques
- Make better, more profitable business decisions using advanced financial modelling methods
- Evaluate patterns in your historical data
- Identify and utilize key business drivers and integrate them into your forecast
- Effectively communicate the results of your models to team members and senior management
- Determine how to integrate & align your financial models with business strategy
- Master how to incorporate imprecise data properly and allow for uncertainties in model assumptions and variables
- Understand and utilize spreadsheet modelling best practices to create better financial models
- Examine alternative financial modelling approaches, when to use these and how to make the best decisions
- Gain the confidence that comes from knowing that your financial models are more robust, accurate and reliable
By the end of this intensive 3-day masterclass, participants will be able to:
Delegates will widen their financial analysis, modelling and forecasting horizons considerably during this masterclass as they:
- Review and analyze corporate financial data from such sources as an Annual Report
- Prepare, analyze and evaluate the main values and ratios derived from Annual Report and financial databases
- Use Excel spreadsheet software to create and evaluate corporate financial models
- Share with fellow delegates any work based analysis, modelling and forecasting problems and discuss them with a view to resolving them
In its current form, this masterclass is proven to be exceptionally valuable to the employer in that, more than ever, delegates are returning to work after the masterclass has finished being able to:
- Apply and evaluate the methods and models presented throughout the masterclass
- Speak with greater authority on the topics discussed throughout the masterclass
- Apply and evaluate the spreadsheet methodologies presented during the masterclass
- Apply the improvements made during the one to one consultancy, mini-case studies and sessions
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p1j7yr