DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Photoacoustic Imaging Market: Focus on Regulatory Scenario, Product, Application, Diagnostic Application, End User, 19 Countries Data, Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The photoacoustic imaging market generated $102.2 million in revenue in 2018, in terms of value. The photoacoustic imaging market industry analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 28.88% during the forecast period, 2019-2029.
The market growth in the photoacoustic imaging market can primarily be attributed to factors such as expanding preclinical utilization, rising awareness for early disease diagnosis, and increasing demand for non-invasive imaging.
However, there are significant challenges that are restraining the market growth. These challenges include stringent regulatory guidelines, the high cost of equipment, and the lack of adequate reimbursement policies.
- The global photoacoustic imaging market segmentation (on the basis of product) is further segmented into imaging systems, components (lasers and transducers), contrast agents, and software and other accessories.
- The global photoacoustic imaging market segmentation (on the basis of application) is segmented into preclinical and clinical application.
- The global photoacoustic imaging market segmentation (on the basis of diagnostic application) is segmented into oncology, cardiology, neurology, hematology, and others.
- The global photoacoustic imaging market segmentation (on the basis of end-user) is segmented into research institutions, hospitals and clinics, and others
- The global photoacoustic imaging market segmentation (on the basis of the region) is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- Limited Results with Conventional Ultrasound
- Rising Awareness for Early Disease Diagnosis
- Increasing Demand for Non-Invasive Imaging in Pre-Clinical Research
- Regulatory Challenges
- High Cost of Investment
- Lack of Favorable Reimbursement Policies
- Ongoing Technological Advancements
- Availability of Novel Contrast Agents
- Potential for Theranostic Usage
- ESAOTE SPA
- FUJIFILM VisualSonics Inc.
- illumiSonics Inc.
- InnoLas Laser GmbH
- iThera Medical GmbH
- OPOTEK LLC
- PA Imaging
- PhotoSound Technologies Inc.
- Seno Medical Instruments Inc.
- Teem Photonics
- TomoWave Laboratories
- Verasonics, Inc.
- Vibronix, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aj1yyk