DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Minimum Patent Protection Requirements and How to Best Protect Your IP" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of copyrights, patents and trademarks
- Knowledge about the global distribution of patents, IP filings and economic growth
- Coverage of facts about the licensing world and description of major license formats
There have always been copycats. Intellectual property (IP) protection and better regulations are now helping inventors and creators work more confidently. Increasing openness in the broader environment is also working towards moving from monopolies to manypolies.
Having an original great new idea is only part of your innovation story. There also needs to be a thriving ecosystem to further support and extend the value and monetization of those original ideas. So while the patent is of paramount importance, there must also be more that is put into place to draw support from, to help the innovation get to the market. Here is where the tech transfer hand-off and venture communities must help bridge the gulf between inspiration and implementation. Judging just how much to put into the former versus the latter is a fine line at times.
Russia historically has been home to many of the scientific revelations in terms of mathematics, physics and chemistry. Yet a lack of venture investment institutions and IP protection, plus ongoing corruption challenges, has resulted in few strong companies emerging from those fundamental discoveries. Startups have very little chance of sufficient funding if they have no obvious IP pieces to trade, license or sell. It is a necessary evil and can cost upwards of $50,000 per country for the privilege of protecting an invention.
Key Topics Covered:
- What Is IP?
- Why Do We Need IP or Patent Protection?
- Finger Lickin' Good Value Trade Secrets
- Great, We Have Invented Something We Need to Patent. What's Next?
- Filing a Claim
- How Long Does This Take? Is There a Backlog?
- Is the Process Smooth? Are There Ever Disagreements?
- How Are All the Patents Owned? Are They Concentrated or Spread Out?
- Individuals Holding Patents
- Corporations Holding Patents
- Patents by Country
- Market Trends
- Facts About the Licensing World
- Exclusive License
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3bxc5n