LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The carrier aggregation solutions market size is poised to grow at a CAGR of over 21% during the period 2019-2023, according to the latest market research report by Technavio. Request a free sample report
Mobile data traffic is experiencing an exponential growth, which is mainly driven by data-capable devices and high bandwidth applications. Smartphones are expected to account for 33% of total IP traffic in 2021, an increase from 13% in 2016. Moreover, mobile data traffic is expected to grow at a CAGR of 46% between 2016-2021, reaching 48.3 EB per month by 2021. As a result of these factors, bandwidth demand will begin to exceed supply from macro networks. This may result in poor service quality. To overcome this challenge, carrier aggregation solutions are being deployed in base stations or cell towers, which is driving the growth of the market.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30475
As per Technavio, the growth of smart cities will have a positive impact on the market and contribute to its growth significantly over the forecast period. This research report also analyzes other important trends and market drivers that will affect market growth over 2019-2023.
Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market: Growth of Smart Cities
With the concept of smart city gaining immense popularity across the world, several countries are focusing on making their cities smarter. A smart city is an urban development plan in which the infrastructure of a city is equipped with various information and communication technologies which includes smart grid technologies, carrier aggregation, number of Wi-Fi points, and the use of IT to improve traffic. The need for communication technology for the efficient transfer of data from such systems will increase significantly, which, in turn, will trigger the demand for carrier aggregation solutions.
“Other factors such as the increased investment towards 5G in urban areas, and LTE-A in rural areas will have a significant impact on the growth of the carrier aggregation solutions market value during the forecast period,” says a senior analyst at Technavio.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Carrier Aggregation Solutions Market: Segmentation Analysis
This market research report segments the carrier aggregation solutions market by deployment (picocell, metrocell, microcell, and femtocell) and geographical regions (APAC, EMEA, and the Americas).
The APAC region led the market in 2018, followed by the Americas and EMEA, respectively. The APAC region will continue to dominate the market during the forecast period with the highest incremental growth, driven by the increasing adoption of 4G and the rising focus on deploying 5G.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more.
Some of the key topics covered in the report include:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market size and forecast
Five Forces Analysis
- Regional comparison
- Key leading countries
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Competitive scenario
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at email@example.com.