DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automatic Feeding - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automatic Feeding market worldwide is projected to grow by US$16.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 20.4%.
Controllers, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 19.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.8 Billion by the year 2025, Controllers will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 22% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$608.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$768.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Controllers will reach a market size of US$420.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 20% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.8 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- AGCO Corporation
- Big Dutchman Inc.
- GEA Group AG
- KUHN SA
- Lely Holding SARL
- Pellon Group Oy
- Rovibec Agrisolutions Inc.
- Trioliet B.V.
- Vdl Agrotech BV
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automatic Feeding Market: Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automatic Feeding Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Global Consumption of Meat and Dairy Products: A Major Growth Influencing Factor in the Automated Feeding Market
- Global Meat Consumption in Million Tons by Meat Type for the Years 2017, 2019 and 2021
- Global Demand for Dairy Products: Annual Growth Rate (%) of Per Capita Consumption of Various Dairy Products in Developed and Developing Regions for the Period 2008-17 and 2018-27
- Pig Farmers Look to Enhance Profit Margins with Efficient Automatic Pig Feeders
- Growing Demand for Pigmeat and Focus of Pig Farmers on Increasing Production Volumes Drive Demand for Automated Pig Feeders
- Global Pork Production in Thousand Metric Tons (Carcass Weight Equivalent) by Select Countries for the Period 2015-2019
- Global Pork Consumption in Thousand Metric Tons (Carcass Weight Equivalent) by Select Countries for the Period 2015-2019
- With Dairy Farms Embracing Automation Technologies, Automated Feeding Systems Market is Poised for Growth
- Automated Calf Feeding Systems Emerge as Integral Constituents of Automated Dairy Farms
- Automatic Calf Feeders: Enabling Producers to Increase Productivity, Improve Efficiency and Reduce Labor Costs
- Automated Feeder Systems Allow Farmers to Monitor Milk Consumption of Calves and Appropriately Commence Weaning
- Effective Introduction of Calves to Feeder Systems: Vital for Improving ROI
- Robotic Feeders Begin to Find Favor among EU Beef Producers
- Automatic Feeding Lines in Poultry Farms: Advantages of Significant Cost Savings and Better Efficiency
- Rising Demand for Poultry Products: An Opportunity for Automatic Feeding Market
- Global Chicken Meat Production in Thousand Metric Tons (Ready to Cook Equivalent) by Select Countries for the Period 2015-2019
- Global Chicken Meat Consumption in Thousand Metric Tons (Ready to Cook Equivalent) by Select Countries for the Period 2015-2019
- Automatic Feeders Ensure Balanced Feed Availability for Aquatic Ecosystems
- Rising Demand for Goat's Milk and Subsequent Increase in Goat Farming Propels Automated Feeding System Market
- Fully Automated Feeding Machines: The Future of Automated Feeding Market
- Innovations & Advancements
- CulinaFlexpro: A Fully Automatic Feeding System for Suckling Pigs
- Lely Unveils Lely Vector Feeding System with Improved Mixing and Feeding Robot
- Westair Launches Multizone Automatic Feeding System for Aquaculture
- Lely North America Unveils New Milking and Feeding Systems
- DeLaval Unveils New New Robotic Feed Pusher and Remixer
- Hanen Automatic Solar-Powered Programmable Cattle Feeder: Providing Accurate Nutrition
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Automatic Feeding
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automatic Feeding Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automatic Feeding Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b34sj8