DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Chassis - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Chassis market worldwide is projected to grow by US$22.7 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.3%.
Monocoque, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$40.9 Billion by the year 2025, Monocoque will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$786.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$644.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Monocoque will reach a market size of US$2.1 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$6.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Alois Kober GmbH
- Benteler International AG
- CIE Automotive SA
- Continental AG
- F-Tech, Inc.
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- KLT Automotive and Tubular Products Limited
- Magna International, Inc.
- Schaeffler AG
- Tower International
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Chassis Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Robust Automobile Production Outlook in Asia Pacific to Benefit Market Growth
- A Key Demographic Driver of Consumerism, the Growing Middle Class Population in Asia Pacific Drives Demand for New Cars: Global Middle Class Population & Spending (In Million & US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2025, 2030
- Percentage (In %) Breakdown of Automobile Production in Asia-Pacific by Country for the Year 2018
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Stable Automobile Production Trends Steer Market Growth
- Led by China, Steadily Expanding Global Passenger Vehicle Production Drives Demand in the Market: Global Light Vehicle Production (In Million Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Steady Global Production of Commercial Vehicles Boosts Demand
- Rising Light Commercial Vehicle Sales Driven by Growing e-Commerce Activities Benefits Market Growth: US Class 3-5 Truck Sales (In 1,000 Units) for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2021
- Robust Demand for Heavy Trucks in China Extends Opportunities for Automotive Chassis: Heavy Trucks Production (In Units) in Asia Pacific Region by Country (2018)
- Automotive Lightweighting and Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms Presses Demand for Lightweight Chassis Systems
- Fuel Efficiency Target (In Miles per Gallon) Established by CAFE Standards for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2024
- Aluminum Alloy Gains Prominence in Lightweight Chassis Systems
- Emergence of E-Mobility Unlocks New Revenue Opportunities
- Global Electric Vehicles Sales (In Million) for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- Growing Demand for Electric Buses Driven by Strong Government Initiatives to Improve Public Transportation Networks Promises Market Opportunities for Electric Axles: Global Municipal Electric Buses Fleet (In Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- New Chassis Technology Supporting Future Mobility Trends Critical to Market Expansion
- Skateboard Chassis Gains Traction with Growth in EV Sales
- Fluctuations in Raw Material Pricing Restricts Market Growth
- Shared Mobility Trends and Declining Vehicle Ownership to Inhibit Demand
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Chassis Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Chassis Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t2wkom