DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Communication Technology - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Communication Technology market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 6.4%.
Controller Area Network (CAN), one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.5 Billion by the year 2025, Controller Area Network (CAN) will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$151.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$166.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Controller Area Network (CAN) will reach a market size of US$311.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$656.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Broadcom Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Elmos Semiconductor AG
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Melexis NV
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rohm Semiconductors
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Vector Informatik GmbH
- Xilinx Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Communication Technology Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Automotive Communication Technology - Critical Role in Modern Automotive Applications
- Asia Pacific Captures Larger Market Share Driven by Robust Automobile Production
- Flourishing Middle Class Population in Asia Pacific Drives Demand for New Cars: Global Middle Class Population & Spending (In Million & US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2025, 2030
- Percentage (In %) Breakdown of Automobile Production in Asia-Pacific by Country for the Year 2018
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Integration of Electronics in Modern Vehicles Drives Market Growth
- Explosion of Electronic Systems in Modern Cars Driven by Increasing Awareness of Safety Features to Benefit Market Growth: Global Automotive Electronics Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2023
- Average Cost of In-Vehicle Electronics (In US$) for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- Expanding Sales of Premium Cars Equipped with In-Vehicle Connectivity Heightens Demand
- US Luxury Car Sales (In 1,000s) by Leading Car Brands (2018)
- Shifting Consumer Preferences Driving Demand for Luxury SUVs Benefit Market Growth: Global Penetration of SUVs (In %) by Country for the Year 2019
- With a Single Modern Luxury Car Incorporating up to 150 ECUs, Rising Sales of Luxury Vehicles Expands Demand: Breakdown of Luxury Vehicles Market (In US$ Million) by Leading Countries (2019)
- Emergence of Ethernet-Based Technologies as Backbone of In-Car Connectivity
- Explosion of Data in Connected Cars with High Speed and Bandwidth Needs Presents Lucrative Opportunities for Automotive Ethernet: Total Volume of Data (In Petabytes) Produced by Connected Cars for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Table: Total Volume of Data (In MB per Second) Generated by Key Technologies in Autonomous Vehicles
- Rise of E-Mobility and Self-Driving Trends Unfurl New Growth Opportunities
- Electric Vehicles with Increasing Electronic Content to Benefit Demand in the Market: Global Electric Vehicles Sales (In Million) for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- Investments in Autonomous Vehicle Technology Outpaces Other Auto Tech Funding: Global Auto Tech Investments for the Years 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Mandatory Car Safety Standards to Intensify Demand for Advanced Safety Features
- With Heavy Bandwidth Requirements, Increasing Demand for ADAS Promotes Opportunities for Ethernet and Other Protocols: Global ADAS Demand (In Million Units) by Segment (2018)
- US ADAS Production Volume (In Million Units) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2023
- CAN Protocol Facilitates Seamless Communication in Modern Automotive ECUs
- Growing Investments in Capacity Expansion and Product Innovations Bolster Market Growth
- Cyber Security Vulnerabilities of Connected Vehicles Challenge Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Communication Technology Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Communication Technology Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oavf01