DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Embedded System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Embedded System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.2%.
Sensors, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.2 Billion by the year 2025, Sensors will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 8.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$154.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$158.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Sensors will reach a market size of US$345.2 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$582.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Harman International Industries, Inc.
- Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Panasonic Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Aptiv PLC
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automotive Embedded System: An Overview
- Safety & Security Application Segment Leads the Market
- North America: A Dominant Market
- Embedded System: An Insight
- Emerging Trends in Automotive Sector: A Snapshot
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Embedded System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Automotive Embedded Systems Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Embedded Microcontroller Unit Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Embedded Displays Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Embedded Multimedia Card Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- US Embedded Systems Kits Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Escalating Demand for Electric Vehicles Augurs Well for the Market
- Demand for Convenience and Sophisticated Safety Systems Drives the Market
- High Installation and Maintenance Cost Hampers the Market Growth
- Market Gains Traction from Ongoing Technological Advancements in Auto industry
- Smart and Power Efficient Automotive Devices Bodes Well for the Market
- Market Receives Major Boost with Rise in Sales of Luxury Vehicles
- Government Initiatives related to Emissions and Fuel Efficiency Sparks Demand for Electric Vehicles
- Emergence of Autonomous Vehicles Offer Bright Prospect
- Short Life of Electronics System Restricts the Market Expansion
- High Consumption of Power: A Drawback
- Rise in Cyber Attacks: A Major Challenge
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Embedded System: A Definition
- Architecture of an Embedded System
- Applications of Embedded System
- Automotive Embedded System: An Introduction
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Embedded System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Embedded System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9yrxya