DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Drivetrain - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Drivetrain market worldwide is projected to grow by US$112.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.9%.
All-Wheel Drive, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$42 Billion by the year 2025, All-Wheel Drive will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$4 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$3.4 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, All-Wheel Drive will reach a market size of US$239.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$30.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- American Axle & Manufacturing Inc.
- BorgWarner, Inc.
- Dana, Inc.
- GKN PLC
- JTEKT Corporation
- Magna International, Inc.
- Schaeffler AG
- Showa Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Drivetrain Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Automotive Drivetrain - A Prelude
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Stable Automobile Production Trends Steers Market Growth
- Global Light Vehicle Production (In Million Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Robust Automotive Outlook in Asia Pacific Augments Market Opportunities
- Flourishing Middle Class Population in Asia Pacific Drives Demand for New Cars: Global Middle Class Population & Spending (In Million & US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2025, 2030
- Percentage (In %) Breakdown of Automobile Production in Asia-Pacific by Country for the Year 2018
- Steady Global Demand for Heavy Commercial Vehicles Influences Market Prospects for Drivetrain Components
- Heavy Trucks Production Volume (in Units) in Asia Pacific Region by Country (2018)
- US Class 8 Truck Sales (In Thousands) for the Years 2016, 2018 & 2021
- Rising Prominence of Vehicle Lightweighting Heightens Demand for Lightweight Drive Shafts
- Carbon Fiber Drive Shafts Gain Traction in High End Variants
- Expanding Use of Carbon Composites in Automotive Applications Presents Lucrative Opportunities for Carbon Fiber Drive Shafts: Global Carbon Composites Demand (In Thousand Tons) in Automotive Industry for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2022
- Emerging Demand for SUVs & AWD Cars Present Untapped Growth Potential
- With Multiple Shafts Used in All Wheel Drive Vehicles, the Robust Outlook for SUV Sales to Benefit Growth in the Market: Global Sales of SUVs (In Million) for the Years 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021
- Strong Global Penetration of SUVs at 34% Corroborates the Healthy Outlook for SUV Sales: Global Penetration of SUVs (In %) by Country for the Year 2019
- Increasing Penetration of Electric Vehicles to Unlock New Revenue Opportunities
- Global Electric Vehicles Sales (In Million) for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- Growing Demand for Electric Buses Driven by Strong Government Initiatives to Improve Public Transportation Networks Promises Market Opportunities for Electric Axles: Global Municipal Electric Buses Fleet (In Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Drivetrain Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Drivetrain Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bk4buh