DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Axle & Propeller Shaft - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Axle and Propeller Shaft market worldwide is projected to grow by US$31.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.9%.
Live, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$28.1 Billion by the year 2025, Live will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$1.1 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$929.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Live will reach a market size of US$1.2 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 11.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$8.8 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- American Axle & Manufacturing Inc.
- Dana, Inc.
- Gestamp Automocion S.A.
- GKN PLC
- Hyundai WIA Corporation
- IFA Holding GmbH
- JTEKT Corporation
- Meritor, Inc.
- Rsb Group
- Showa Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Axle & Propeller Shaft Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Asia Pacific Spearheads Market Expansion with Leading Automobile Production Hubs
- A Key Demographic Driver of Consumerism, the Growing Middle Class Population in Asia Pacific Drives Demand for New Cars: Global Middle Class Population & Spending (In Million & US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2025, 2030
- Percentage (In %) Breakdown of Automobile Production in Asia-Pacific by Country for the Year 2018
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Stable Automobile Production Trends Shape Market Growth
- Led by China, Steadily Expanding Global Vehicle Production Outlines Growth Trajectory for Automotive Axle & Propeller Shafts: Global Light Vehicle Production (In Million Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Steady Global Production of Heavy Commercial Vehicles Boosts Demand for Automotive Axle
- Robust Demand for Heavy Trucks in China Extends Opportunities for Automotive Tandem Axle in Heavy Commercial Vehicles Market: Heavy Trucks Production (In Units) in Asia Pacific Region by Country (2018)
- With Multiple Live Axles Used in Commercial Vehicles, Rising Medium-Class Trucks Sales Driven by Growing e-Commerce Activities Benefits Market Growth: US Class 3-6 Truck Sales (In 1,000 Units) for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2021
- Growing Focus on Lightweighting and Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms Provide Lucrative Opportunities for Single Piece Propeller Shafts
- Carbon Fiber Propeller Shafts Gain Traction in High End Variants
- Expanding Use of Carbon Composites in Automotive Applications Provides Lucrative Market Opportunities for Carbon Fiber Propeller Shafts: Global Carbon Composites Demand (In Thousand Tons) in Automotive Industry for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2022
- Shifting Consumer Preferences Builds Up Demand for Luxury Cars & SUVs, Driving Market Opportunities for Carbon Fiber Propeller Shafts: US Luxury Car Sales (In Units) by Leading Brands for the Year 2018
- Emerging Demand for SUVs and All Wheel Drive (AWD) Vehicles Bodes Well for Live Axle and Single Piece Propeller Shaft Demand
- Robust Outlook for SUV Sales to Benefit Growth in the Market: Global Sales of SUVs (In Million) for the Years 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021
- Global AWD Vehicle Sales (In Million Units) for the Years 2017, 2020 & 2023
- Rise of E-Mobility Pioneers Development of Electric Axles
- Growing Demand for Electric Buses Driven by Strong Government Initiatives to Improve Public Transportation Networks Promises Market Opportunities for Electric Axles: Global Municipal Electric Buses Fleet (In Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- Fluctuations in Raw Material Pricing Challenges Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Axle & Propeller Shaft Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Axle & Propeller Shaft Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uo8ykt