DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Engine - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Engine market worldwide is projected to grow by US$35.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.8%.
L4, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$51.5 Billion by the year 2025, L4 will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$1.3 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$1.1 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, L4 will reach a market size of US$2.6 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$9.6 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- AB Volvo
- BMW Group (Bayerische Motoren Werke AG)
- Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S
- Cummins, Inc.
- Eicher Motors Ltd.
- Fiat SpA
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Jaguar Land Rover Limited
- MAHLE Powertrain Ltd
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Scania AB
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen Group
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automotive Engine: An Industry Overview
- North American Automotive Engine Market: An Insight
- Asia-Pacific Leading the Automotive Engine Market
- Automotive Industry: An Insider
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Engine Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Automotive Internal Combustion Engines Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Automotive Engine Pistons Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Automotive Engine Actuators Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Engine Control Units (ECU) Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Automotive Engine Emission Control System Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Adoption of New Engine Technologies Drive the Market
- Rising Investments to Build Superior Emission Control Equipment: A New Trend among Manufacturers
- Engine Downsizing Regulations Plays a Major Role in Escalating the Market Demand
- Increase in Vehicle Production Drives Demand for Engines
- Global Automotive Market: Volume Production by Vehicle Type (In Million Units)
- Demand for High Power and High Torque Engines Propels the Market
- High Aftermarket Cost: A Major Constraint
- Higher Research & Development Costs for Engine and Engine Mounts Hampers the Market
- Rise in Demand for Electric Vehicles Slows Down Market Growth
- Strict Government Norms for Reducing Carbon Footprint: A Major Challenge
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Automotive Engine: A Definition
- Types of Engines
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Engine Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Engine Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6s365w