DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Neurostimulation Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global neurostimulation devices market to grow with a CAGR of 10.9% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global neurostimulation devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on neurostimulation devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on neurostimulation devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the neurostimulation devices market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global neurostimulation devices market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing cases of Parkinson's disease, epilepsy and depression, and other neurological disorders
- The rising number of geriatric population
- High cost associated with devices and lack of trained expertise
- Rising research and development activities and increasing awareness about the advanced pain management systems will provide ample opportunities for the market
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the neurostimulation devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the neurostimulation devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global neurostimulation devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Neurostimulation Devices Market Highlights
2.2. Neurostimulation Devices Market Projection
2.3. Neurostimulation Devices Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Neurostimulation Devices Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Neurostimulation Devices Market
4. Global Neurostimulation Devices Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Neurostimulation Devices Market by Product
5.1. Spinal Cord Stimulation Devices
5.2. Deep Brain Stimulation Devices
5.3. Vagus Nerve Stimulation Devices
5.4. Sacral Nerve Stimulation Devices
5.5. Gastric Electric Stimulation Devices
5.6. Other Products
6. Global Neurostimulation Devices Market by Application
6.1. Parkinson's Disease
6.3. Chronic Pain Management
6.6. Other Applications
7. Global Neurostimulation Devices Market by End User
7.2. Scientific Research Laboratories
7.3. Other End-User
8. Global Neurostimulation Devices Market by Region 2019-2025
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Neurostimulation Devices Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Boston Scientific Corporation
9.2.2. Medtronic, Inc.
9.2.3. Nevro Corporation
9.2.4. Neurosigma, Inc.
9.2.5. Neuropace, Inc.
9.2.6. St. Jude Medical Inc.
9.2.7. Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA
9.2.8. Synapse Biomedical, Inc.
9.2.9. Neuronetics, Inc.
9.2.10. Cyberonics, Inc.
9.2.11. Other companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kdmfyq