DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Docker Monitoring Market by Component (Solution and Services), Organization Size, Deployment Type, Industry Vertical (IT and Telecom, BFSI, eCommerce and Retail, Travel and Hospitality, Healthcare and Life Sciences), and Region - Global Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global docker monitoring market size to grow from USD 217 million in 2019 to USD 993 million by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 35.6%
The docker monitoring industry is growing rapidly owing to factors, such as monitoring the health status of docker containers to avoid system outages and optimizing application performance across the dynamic container environment. However, complex docker container security solutions are expected to limit the growth of the market.
Cloud deployment type is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period
Today, most docker containers operate in the cloud as it requires less physical Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and deployment expertise as well as provides access to ostensibly infinite resources The integration of cloud-based monitoring solutions with the cloud-based docker containers becomes very easy, as it saves time associated with metrics collection and data transfer from the cloud to physical server along with providing faster implementation of actions required in case of container downtime or failure.
IT and telecom industry vertical to hold the highest share in 2019
Docker provides the ability to package and run an application with a high level of abstraction and security. Hence, IT and telecom companies are increasingly adopting the same to achieve high network availability, service continuity, and provision of services with high capacity as well as avoid situations of network overloads or failovers. With this, the need to monitor the performance of docker containers as well as enclosed applications to avoid system outages and application failures has increased, which is the main factor for the high adoption of docker monitoring solutions across IT and telecom companies.
APAC to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The high growth of the market in Asia Pacific (APAC can be attributed to the rising number of business processes and increasing adoption of cloud technologies. Scarcity of IT expertise and low awareness of the benefits of the docker monitoring software are some big hurdles in the docker monitoring adoption across the region. With the rising number of partnerships in the market and growing need to improve speed and agility of business processes and software applications, the adoption of docker containers and docker monitoring solutions is expected to increase rapidly in future across the region.
- Need for Monitoring Health Status of Docker Containers to Avoid System Outages
- Demand for Optimizing Application Performance Across a Dynamic Container Environment
- Complex Docker Container Security
- Growing Trend of Multi-Cloud Among Enterprises
- High Percentage of Enterprises Have a Multi-Cloud Strategy
- Infusion of Analytics and Ml Technologies to Enhance the Capabilities of the Docker Monitoring Solution
- Growing Demand for Analytics Among Companies to Drive the Adoption of Docker Monitoring Solutions
- Lack of Awareness and Scarcity of Skilled Professionals
- GAP in Skills as One of the Prevalent Issues in Docker Monitoring Market
- Issue of Docker Container Sprawl
- Case 1: Dependency Mapping of Docker Container Components and Unified Analysis of Container Activity to Eliminate Container Issues
- Case 2: Monitoring Servers and Services Contained in a Docker Architecture to Identify and Resolve Complex Production Issues
- Case 3: Instrumenting and Monitoring Applications to Streamline Container and Application Efficiency
- BMC Software
- ManageEngine (ZOHO)
- Micro Focus
- New Relic
- Riverbed Technology
- Sumo Logic
- Wavefront (By VMware)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wdtbvd