DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Kenya Tire Market (2019-2025): Market Forecast By Types (Radial Tires, Bias Tires), By End Users (OEM, Replacement), By Vehicle Types (Trucks, Light Trucks, Two-Wheelers, Passenger Cars) And Competitive Landscape." report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Kenya Tire Market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% during 2019-2025.
Kenya Tire Market is anticipated to grow over the coming years due to the increasing middle-class population which has pushed the demand for automobiles in the country, in turn generating significant demand for tires in the country. Additionally, Kenya is a price-sensitive country and highly dependent on inexpensive automotive vehicles and tire imports to meet the domestic demand for the nation. For instance, second-hand vehicles accounted for 80% of the imports of the country, with China being the leading exporter of tires in Kenya.
Kenya's automotive market is largely based around after-sales services and assembling of motor vehicles. The tire market in Kenya is predominantly a replacement driven tire market as there is no automobile manufacturing facility in the country. Also, Sameer tire company was the only domestic tire manufacturer operating in the country which also discontinued its operations in 2016.
Two-wheeler vehicle type holds the maximum share in terms of volume, in the overall tire market in Kenya owing to worsening traffic congestion and availability of cheaper maintenance Chinese brand two-wheelers in the country.
Kenya tire market report comprehensively covers the market by types, vehicle types, and end-users. Kenya tire market outlook report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going Kenya tire market trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Kenya Tire Market Overview
- Kenya Tire Market Outlook
- Kenya Tire Market Forecast
- Historical Data of Kenya Tire Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2016-2018
- Kenya Tire Market Size & Kenya Tire Market Forecast of Revenues & Volume, until 2025F
- Historical Data of Kenya Tire Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2016-2018, By End Users
- Kenya Tire Market Size & Kenya Tire Market Forecast of Revenues & Volume, until 2025F, By End Users
- Historical Data of Kenya Tire Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2016-2018, By Types
- Kenya Tire Market Size & Kenya Tire Market Forecast of Revenues & Volume, until 2025F, By Types
- Historical Data of Kenya Tire Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2016-2018, By Vehicle Types
- Kenya Tire Market Size & Kenya Tire Market Forecast of Revenues & Volume, until 2025F, By Vehicle Types
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Kenya Tire Market Trends and Industry Life Cycle
- Porter's Five Force Analysis
- Kenya Tire Market Opportunity Assessment
- Kenya Tire Market Share, By Players
- Kenya Tire Market Overview, By Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
Kenya Tire Market Report Covered:
- Radial Tires
- Bias Tires
By End Users:
By Vehicle Types:
- Light Trucks
- Passenger Cars
- Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- Bridgestone Middle East & Africa FZE
- Giti Tire Pte. Ltd.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Industries
- Kumho Tyre
- Maxxis Tires Kenya
- Michelin Kenya Sdn Bhd
- MRF Limited
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bl5f9m