This report on the European Aerospace and Defense Industry 2019 is a comprehensive and elaborate assessment of this industry and its achievements.
The European commercial aerospace sector has been growing rapidly on the back of higher aircraft deliveries in recent years. The revenues for the European defense sector increased by 2.6 percent, which was a negligible growth since 2016. With Europe facing growing pressure from the US government on NATO countries increasing military expenditure, this has been one of the key driving factors behind the European defense sector.
The report begins with a comprehensive analysis of the aerospace and defense industry across Europe. We include a market overview, industry value analysis, market segment analysis, an analysis of market share and the performance of major market leaders, industry growth is looked at along with industry partnerships.
Issues and challenges facing the industry as well as industry trends are also analyzed in this report.
Market statistics are analyzed for the following sectors: aeronautical, space, defense, and maintenance. We also look at import/export figures and research and development ongoing in the industry. A comparison of the European aerospace industry to the global industry is also included.
Aerospace and defense markets in Europe are analyzed through market statistics, market structure, market value analysis, market share, competition in the industry, industry challenges, research and development, defense spending, industry forecast, etc. Other parameters are also included, varying from market to market.
Over 25 major companies active in the European aerospace and defense industry are analyzed through a corporate overview, an analysis of their business segments, a financial analysis, and a SWOT analysis.
Scope of the Report
How New EU Members Are Helping the Industry Grow
- Development of New Links
- Increased Investments in the Industry
- Importance of Poland & the Czech Republic
- Importance of Further EU Expansion
- Space Industry in the Spotlight
- Evolving Air Traffic Management Systems
- Industry Trends
Issues & Challenges
- Changes in UK & EU Export Control Policies
- Decreasing Performance in Relative Efficiency
- Problems with Europe's Space Industry
- Problems in Defense Sector
- Bribery, Corruption & Transparency
- Supply Chain Management
- Controversial Weapons and Trade
- Product Quality and Safety
- Labor Relations
- Fragmented Defense Industry & Decreasing Defense Budgets
- AAR Corporation
- Babcock International Group Plc
- BAE Systems Plc
- BBA Aviation Plc
- Bombardier Incorporated
- Daimler AG
- Dassault Aviation SA
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Leonardo Finmeccanica SpA
- Loral Space & Communications Inc
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- MTU Aero Engines Holdings AG
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Precision Castparts Corporation
- QinetiQ Group Plc
- Raytheon Company
- Rockwell Collins
- Rolls Royce Holdings Plc
- Ryanair Holdings Plc
- Saab AB
- Safran SA
- Smiths Group Plc
- Thales SA
- The Boeing Company
- Virgin Express Holdings Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/57rvou
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.