DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Command and Control Technologies Market in Defense, Law Enforcement & Public Safety - 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market is forecast to go through major shifts, growing to $ 30.5 billion by 2025
Drivers for this market include new and maturing technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Communications, Big Data & Data Analysis, IoT, and G-5 communications, which will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
Additional factors to drive the Command and Control Technologies Market include:
- Terror, national security and crime
- China-U.S high-tech Arms Race
- Trump administration's higher DOD, DHS and law enforcement funding
- AI, Big Data, IoT & 5-G Technologies
- President Xi's internal security funding
- The We Will Invest Whatever It Takes approach of autocratic governments (e.g., China, Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia) to avoid regime change
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism threats
- Quantum Cryptology threats and opportunities
- The ongoing conflicts in the Middle East
The Command and Control Technologies Market report, consisting of 3 volumes, presents a thorough analysis of 5 Vertical, 5 Technology, 5 Revenue Sources, 5 Regional and 43 National Markets, detailing 234 relevant 2018-2025 submarkets. The report also provides extensive and updated data on 31 Command and Control Technologies Vendors.
This report is the most comprehensive review of the global Command and Control Technologies Market available today. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today's strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The report includes the following Command & Control System Configurations:
- C2I - Command, Control & Intelligence
- C2ISR - C2I plus Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- C2ISTAR - C2, Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition, and Reconnaissance)
- C3 - Command, Control & Communications
- C3I -Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence
- C3ISTAR - C3 plus ISTAR
- C4, C4I, C4ISR, C4ISTAR, C4ISREW, C4ISTAREW C - Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence and Interoperability
- C5I - Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Collaboration and Intelligence
Why Buy this Command & Control Systems Market Report?
Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the market size and what are the trends of 232 submarkets during 2018-2025?
- What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase command and control systems solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the command and control systems technology & services trends?
- What are the 10 Vertical and Technology markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Company
- CACI International Inc
- Christie Digital Systems
- Collins Aerospace
- Datapath Limited
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Extron Electronics
- General Dynamics Corp.
- Green Hippo
- Harris Corp.
- Hiperwall Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- InFocus Corp.
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
- Leonardo SPA
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Planar System Inc.
- RGB Spectrum Inc.
- Saab AB
- Thales Group
- Userful Corp
- VuWall Technology Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qv7yxv