DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Caustic Soda Market - Procurement Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Caustic Soda Market, provides up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. It focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
Caustic soda is an ionic compound that comprises sodium cations and hydroxide anions. Chlorine and caustic soda are coproduced in chlor-alkali facilities. Caustic soda is produced by the electrolysis of sodium chloride via three cell processes, namely mercury cell, diaphragm cell, and membrane cell. It can be used for various purposes, such as chemical pulping, tissue digestion, food preparation, cleaning, and water treatment.
The spend momentum of this market will be attributed to the increase in the use of caustic soda as a bleaching agent in the pulp and paper industry. The demand from this industry will increase owing to the rise in the use of converting paper in multiple applications, such as packaging.
According to the report, one of the key growth contributors for the global caustic soda market is the growing demand from the pulp and paper industry. One of the procurement best practices for buyers is procure from suppliers who provide custom blending of caustic soda.
Further, the report states that one of the key category management strategies for the buyers in the global caustic soda market is to engage with suppliers who comply with regulatory nuances. This will aid in avoiding procurement delays.
The report provides actionable insights to improve source-to-contract cycle performance in the Global Caustic Soda Market. It helps sourcing professionals formulate better category strategies, enhance savings, understand supplier and market challenges, and implement sourcing best practices.
- Increase in plant capacities by suppliers
Category management strategy
- Engage with suppliers who offer services such as employee training and storage and shipment solutions
Procurement best practices
- Gaining insights into quality evaluation data of brine solutions used
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the category growth drivers?
- What are the constraints on category growth?
- Who are the suppliers in this market?
- What are the demand-supply shifts?
- What are the major category requirements?
- What are the procurement best practices in this market?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: MARKET INSIGHTS
- Global category spend
- Category spend growth
- Spend segmentation by region
- Regional spend dynamics
- Regional influence on global spend
- Regional spend opportunity for suppliers
PART 03: CATEGORY PRICING INSIGHTS
- Pricing outlook
- Supplier cost structure
- Outlook for input costs
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- Supply chain margins
- Cost drivers: Impact on pricing
- Volume drivers: Impact on pricing
PART 04: COST-SAVING OPPORTUNITIES
- Supplier-side levers
- Buyer-side levers
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities
- Quantifying cost savings by negotiation strategies
PART 05: BEST PRACTICES
- Innovation and success stories
- Procurement excellence best practices
- Procurement best practices
- Sustainability practices
- Sustainability best practices
PART 06: CATEGORY ECOSYSTEM
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Buyer ecosystem
- Supplier ecosystem
PART 07: CATEGORY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- Category management objectives
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
- Outsourcing category management activities
- Risk management
PART 08: CATEGORY MANAGEMENT ENABLERS
- Procurement organization
- Category enablers
PART 09: SUPPLIERS SELECTION
- RFx essentials
- Supplier selection criteria
- Service level agreement
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
PART 10: SUPPLIERS UNDER COVERAGE
- Supplier positioning
- Profile: BASF SE
- Profile: SABIC
- Profile: Solvay SA
- Profile: PPG Industries Inc.
- Profile: FMC Corp.
- Profile: Akzo Nobel NV
PART 11: US MARKET INSIGHTS
- Category spend in the US
- Pricing outlook
- Supplier cost structure in the US
- Margins of suppliers in the US
- Category cost drivers
- Category volume drivers
- Overview of best practices in the US
- Procurement best practices in the US
- US supply market overview
- Supplier positioning for the US
- Regional category risks
PART 12: CATEGORY DEFINITION
- Category hierarchy
- Category scope
- Category map
PART 13: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uzvtcr