DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mining Investment Asia - Miners/Smelters/Steel Producers" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Now in its' 6th year, Mining Investment Asia is firmly established as South East Asia's largest strategic mining investment conference and exhibition. Held in Singapore - a stable and secure global financial centre, the event is well poised to attract more global investors and companies amidst the current turmoil and uncertainty surrounding major global and regional financial hubs.
The organiser expects 450 senior-level executives, including over 200 investors and 40 mining companies ranging from explorers, juniors to mid-tier producers and majors for three days of partnering, networking, and business matching. The core of the event has been to connect heads of mining companies, representatives of regional executive authorities, investment funds, banks, industry associations, service companies and equipment producers via personalised networking platforms, 1-2-1 meetings and social events.
Join us at an invaluable platform to get access to agenda covering the latest industry issues, exhibition floor as well as 1-2-1 meeting matching tool for new partnerships & business opportunities.
2020 Show Highlights
- 450 Attendees
- 200 Investors
- 20 Sponsors & Exhibitors
- 3 Conferences
Top 3 Reasons to be Part of Mining Investment Asia 2020
- The biggest & leading mining investment platform in South East Asia
- Strong participation of investors & financiers (52%)
- Connecting miners, investors and service providers via personalised networking platforms, 1-2-1 meetings and social events
Who Should Attend:
- Mining and Energy Ministers & Department Heads
- Company C Level Executives & Senior Management
- COOs & Chief Engineers
- Chief Geologists
- EPC's & Project Developers
- Investors & Financiers
- Banks & Insurance Providers
- Lawyers, Brokers, Corporate Advisors & Consultants
- Equipment Solutions & Services Professionals
- Local Distributors & Resellers
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aaesq8