Now in its' 4th year, Mining Investment London is firmly established as a boutique strategic mining investment conference and exhibition. Held in London - a world's global financial center, the event is well poised to attract more global investors and companies amidst the current turmoil and uncertainty surrounding other major global and regional financial hubs.
The organiser expects 250 senior-level executives, including over 120 investors and 30 mining companies ranging from explorers, juniors to mid-tier producers and majors for two days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Join us at an invaluable platform to get access to agenda covering the latest industry issues, exhibition floor as well as 1-2-1 meeting matching tool for new partnerships & business opportunities.
MINERS MEET INVESTORS
Investors come from private equity, asset & investment management companies, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds, venture capital, family offices or are HNWIs and private investors.
They travel from all over Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and North & Latin Americas to look out for the latest mining projects and investment opportunities.
Top 3 Reasons To Be Part Of Mining Investment London 2020
- The premier mining investment platform in the UK
- Strong participation of mining companies, financiers and investors
- Connecting miners, investors and service providers via personalised networking platforms, 1-2-1 meetings and social events
- Mining Investment Strategies & Trends
- Gold & Precious Metals Developments
- Junior Miners, New Exploration Projects & Discoveries
- Base Metals
- Commodity Trends in Europe
- M&A, Capital Raising & Financing Environment
- Battery Metals & Electric Vehicles
- Bulk Metals
- Emerging Markets Outlook
- Risk, Government Regulations & Policy Developments
- Gender Diversity & Empowerment in Europe
- Gold Pricing Trends, Investment & Outlook
- Rare Earth Minerals
- Mining Technology Advancements
- IoT, Blockchain & Future of Mining
Who Should Attend:
- Mining and Energy Ministers & Department Heads
- Company C Level Executives & Senior Management
- COOs & Chief Engineers
- Chief Geologists
- EPC's & Project Developers
- Investors & Financiers
- Banks & Insurance Providers
- Lawyers, Brokers, Corporate Advisors & Consultants
- Equipment Solutions & Services Professionals
- Local Distributors & Resellers
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8p2eu1