Now in its' 3rd year, Mining Investment North America is firmly established as a boutique strategic mining investment conference and exhibition. Held in Toronto - a stable and secure global financial center, the event is well poised to attract more global investors and companies amidst the current turmoil and uncertainty surrounding major global and regional financial hubs.
The analyst expects 200 senior-level executives, including over 120 investors and 30 mining companies ranging from explorers, juniors to mid-tier producers and majors for two days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Join us at an invaluable platform to get access to agenda covering the latest industry issues, exhibition floor as well as 1-2-1 meeting matching tool for new partnerships & business opportunities.
MINERS MEET INVESTORS
Investors come from private equity, asset & investment management companies, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds, venture capital, family offices or are HNWIs and private investors.
They travel from all over North & Latin Americas, Europe, and Asia to look out for the latest mining projects and investment opportunities.
- Mining Investment Strategies & Trends
- Gold & Precious Metals Developments
- Junior Miners, New Exploration Projects & Discoveries
- Base Metals
- Commodity Trends in North America
- M&A, Capital Raising & Financing Environment
- Battery Metals & Electric Vehicles
- Bulk Metals
- Emerging Markets Outlook
- Risk, Government Regulations & Policy Developments
- Gender Diversity & Empowerment in North America
- Gold Pricing Trends, Investment & Outlook
- Rare Earth Minerals
- Mining Technology Advancements
- IoT, Blockchain & Future of Mining
WHAT TO EXPECT?
The industry leaders provide new perspectives, share cutting edge content and insights to understand the fast-changing global investment landscape.
Talk to miners & evaluate their resources projects and discover the very latest in technology and solution innovations to mining industry.
From speed networking, lunches, 1-2-1 meetings to drinks reception across 3 days you're assured to make the right connections.
Who Should Attend:
- Mining and Energy Ministers & Department Heads
- Company C Level Executives & Senior Management
- COOs & Chief Engineers
- Chief Geologists
- EPC's & Project Developers
- Investors & Financiers
- Banks & Insurance Providers
- Lawyers, Brokers, Corporate Advisors & Consultants
- Equipment Solutions & Services Professionals
- Local Distributors & Resellers
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x27qk7