DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Commercial Telematics Market - Procurement Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Commercial Telematics Market provides up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. It focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
Commercial telematics refers to the integrated use of telecommunications and informatics to send, receive, and store data related to remote objects/entities such as vehicles. The spend momentum of this market will be attributed to the increasing demand for advanced telematics solutions in electric vehicles to increase passenger safety and to assist drivers.
The report provides actionable insights to improve source-to-contract cycle performance in the Global Commercial Telematics Market. It helps sourcing professionals formulate better category strategies, enhance savings, understand supplier and market challenges, and implement sourcing best practices.
One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to assess the ability of the solution to cater to the customization need of the reports generated by telematics solutions. According to the report, one of the key growth contributors for the global commercial telematics market is the increasing demand for telematics solutions from the electric vehicle segment.
Further, the report states that one of the key category management strategies for the buyers in the global commercial telematics market is the evaluation of TCO on factors such as innovation and quality.
- Use of telematics systems in mid-size vehicles
Category management strategy
- Adopt demand forecasting techniques to avoid any instance of delay in delivery
Procurement best practices
- Assess suppliers' collaboration with supply chain partners
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the category growth drivers?
- What are the constraints on category growth?
- Who are the suppliers in this market?
- What are the demand-supply shifts?
- What are the major category requirements?
- What are the procurement best practices in this market?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: MARKET INSIGHTS
- Global category spend
- Category spend growth
- Spend segmentation by region
- Regional spend dynamics
- Regional influence on global spend
- Regional spend opportunity for suppliers
PART 03: CATEGORY PRICING INSIGHTS
- Pricing outlook
- Supplier cost structure
- Outlook for input costs
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- Supply chain margins
- Cost drivers: Impact on pricing
- Volume drivers: Impact on pricing
PART 04: COST-SAVING OPPORTUNITIES
- Supplier-side levers
- Buyer-side levers
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities
- Quantifying cost savings by negotiation strategies
PART 05: BEST PRACTICES
- Innovation and success stories
- Procurement excellence best practices
- Procurement best practices
- Sustainability practices
- Sustainability best practices
PART 06: CATEGORY ECOSYSTEM
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Buyer ecosystem
- Supplier ecosystem
PART 07: CATEGORY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- Category management objectives
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
- Outsourcing category management activities
- Risk management
PART 08: CATEGORY MANAGEMENT ENABLERS
- Procurement organization
- Category enablers
PART 09: SUPPLIERS SELECTION
- RFx essentials
- Supplier selection criteria
- Service level agreement
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
PART 10: SUPPLIERS UNDER COVERAGE
- Supplier positioning
- Profile: Verizon Communications Inc.
- Profile: TomTom International BV
- Profile: Trimble Inc.
- Profile: Daimler AG
- Profile: Continental AG
- Profile: Visteon Corp.
PART 11: US MARKET INSIGHTS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t1rvjo