OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by LexisNexis® Risk Solutions to learn how data integrations in modern SaaS core systems are enabling carriers to transform the way they do business.
- Mathew Stordy, senior director commercial vertical, LexisNexis Risk Solutions;
- Thomas Carroll, principal product manager, Duck Creek Technologies; and
- Arun Prasad, principal, global insurance technologies leader, Deloitte Consulting, LLP.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Data Drives Insights, Which Drive Decisions.
- The Race to Zero Input.
- Streamlining the Insurance Continuum.
- Software as a Service Can Drive Continuous Process Improvement.
- Remaking Process Pathways.
- Effective Use of Data Requires Consistency, Integration.
- Old Systems Can Limit the Value of New Data.
- New Systems Can Enable New Processes, Products and Even Companies.
- Succeeding with New Systems is More than a Tech Challenge.
- Build to the Need, Not to the Sky.
- Effective Systems are Rooted in APIs.
- Insurers' Data Needs Extend Far Beyond Basic Business Information.
The complete video replay for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data provider specializing in the insurance industry. The company does business in more than 100 countries. Headquartered in Oldwick, NJ, AM Best has offices in cities around the world, including London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2019 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.