DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Alumina Trihydrate - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Alumina Trihydrate market worldwide is projected to grow by US$662.2 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 5.5%.
Flame Retardant, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$481.2 Million by the year 2025, Flame Retardant will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$23.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$20 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Flame Retardant will reach a market size of US$15.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$180.1 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Albemarle Corporation
- Alteo Holding
- ALUMINA - Chemicals & Castables
- Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd. (Chinalco)
- Hayashi Kasei Co. Ltd.
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Lkab Minerals AB
- MAL - Magyar Alumnium Termel s Kereskedelmi Zrt.
- Nabaltec AG
- SCR-Sibelco N.V.
- Southern Ionics, Inc.
- Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corporation
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- The R.J. Marshall Company
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Alumina Trihydrate - A Prelude
- Alumina Trihydrate Market to Witness Steady Growth
- Alumina Trihydrate (ATH) - The Most Widely Used Flame Retardant
- Asia-Pacific Region to Witness the Fastest Growth, Driven by Rise in Construction Activities
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Alumina Trihydrate Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Use of ATH in the Growing Plastics Industry to Drive Market Expansion
- Growing Urbanization Propels the Market for ATH
- Growing Building and Construction Industry to Drive the Demand for ATH
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h8zv0m