DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fire Resistant Fabrics - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Fire Resistant Fabrics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5%.
Treated (FR Cotton and FR Viscose), one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.5 Billion by the year 2025, Treated (FR Cotton and FR Viscose) will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$63.4 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$52.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Treated (FR Cotton and FR Viscose) will reach a market size of US$186.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 7.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$525.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Ada & Ina Ltd. - Natural Fabrics & Curtains
- Auburn Manufacturing Inc.
- Begoodtex International Co. Ltd.
- Charles Parsons (Holdings) Pty. Ltd.
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Glen Raven Technical Fabrics LLC
- Gun Ei Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Kaneka Corporation
- Lenzing AG
- Newtex Industries Inc.
- PBI Performance Products Inc.
- Royal Ten Cate N.V.
- Solvay S.A.
- Taiwan K.K. Corp.
- Teijin Ltd.
- Trevira GmbH
- W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Market Primer
- Fire Resistant (FR) Fabric Demand for Flame Fighting Uniforms Drive the Apparel Application Market
- Europe and Asia Pacific: Leading Regions of the Fire Resistant Fabrics Market
- Innovations & Advancements
- Past Advancements Pave Way for Future Innovations
- Protective Fabrics: Select Advancements
- Aluminized Fabrics
- Active Protection System
- Protective Flex
- Thermal Sensitivity Fabrics
- Protection against Chemical and Biological Threats
- Nomex Comfort, DuPont's Innovative FR PPE Fabric
- Fire Resistance (FR) / Retardant Fabric Defined
- Fire Retardancy Fabric Treatment
- Evolution of Textile Fire Retardants
- Features Impacting FR Fabrics/ Garments
- Fabric and Garment Construction
- Fiber Blend
- Flame Resistivity Performance
- Skin Safety and Comfort
- Flame Resistant on Washout
- Flame Retardant Fabrics: Inherently vs. Chemically Treated
- Treated Fiber Type
- FR Cotton
- FR Viscose
- Flame Retardant Viscose polyester Fabric
- Inherent Fiber Type
- Types of Fire Resistant Fabrics and Their Uses
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Fire Resistant Fabrics Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Bright Future for Flame Retardant Fabrics
- Fire Protection in Defense Textiles
- Fabric Construction in Military Fabrics
- Flame Retardant Nonwoven Protective Garment
- Selecting Fabric Meeting Safety Standards & Certifications
- ISO 11611
- ISO 11612
- EN 1149-3
- EN 61482-1-2
- ASTM F1959 & EN 61482-1-1
- NFPA 2112 Standard
- NFPA 70E Standard
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/avmbfu