MADISON, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Navitus Health Solutions, a full-service pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), is pleased to announce that its marketing department has received five awards in the 2019 MarCom Awards competition. The MarCom Awards is an international competition for marketing and communication professionals. Administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), the MarCom Awards, established in 2004, has evolved into one of the largest, most-respected creative competitions in the world.
The Navitus marketing team received top honors among the competition’s 6,000 print and digital entries submitted from dozens of countries. Specifically, Navitus received a:
- Platinum award in the Marketing/Promotion Campaign Brand Refresh category for the Navitus Brand Refresh
- Gold award in the Print Media, Annual Report division for the 2018 Drug Trend Report
- Gold award in the Print Media, Marketing/Promotion Materials category for the PB&J Spread Direct Mail Kit
- Two gold awards in the Marketing/Promotion Campaign, Special Event division for the 2019 Client Advisory Forum and the 2019 Consultant Forum
- Two honorable mentions for the Navitus corporate video and website
“I’m very proud of the hard work and creativity our marketing team has demonstrated,” said Byron Mickle, SVP of Sales and Marketing. “More importantly, they have created best-in-class branding and marketing that effectively differentiates us among the competition and positions us for growth as we work to provide a better pharmacy benefit management solution to meet today’s changing health care industry needs.”
Navitus Health Solutions, a division of SSM Health, serves as a full pass-through pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) and industry alternative to traditional models. As such, Navitus is committed to taking the unnecessary costs out of pharmacy benefits to make prescriptions more affordable for plan sponsors (i.e. employers, health plans, unions, governments, etc.) and their members. By combining a unique pass-through approach that returns 100% of rebates with a focus on lowest-net-cost medications and comprehensive clinical care programs, Navitus helps reduce costs and improve member health. To learn more about Navitus, call 877.571.7500 or visit www.navitus.com.