The new 41st edition covers over 50 country reviews written by the top industry players in the markets cover all leasing sectors with core data for each country with analysis and projections.
Covering 352 pages it is the essential guide to current opportunities in international leasing and asset finance and provides valuable reference data for all players in the field.
The new 2020 edition includes the new Global Leasing Report which includes unique data on market volume and growth by region, including a ranking and analysis of the top 50 leasing markets by size. Features data from 1998 to date. The complete Global Leasing report is ONLY available and exclusive to the World Leasing Yearbook.
The accompanying World Leasing Database, which gives direct access to 5,000 companies and contacts from all sectors of the industry, is supplied on disc making the data easily searchable and downloadable. The Database is totally unique to the World Leasing Yearbook and is an invaluable networking tool for all market professionals.
The 2020 edition provides 352 pages of unrivalled and valuable reference data:
- The Global Leasing Report features unique data on international leasing volume and growth by region. A ranking of the top 50 leasing markets, global leasing data from 1998 to date, market penetration levels, GDP penetration ratios and market volumes and shares for all 50 countries.
- Features over 240 tables and graphs containing essential statistical data in one volume.
- A review of how cloud hosting, artificial intelligence, the sharing economy, and pay-per-use is shaping and impacting the asset finance and leasing markets.
- The impact of Servitization on the equipment and auto finance sectors.
- Technological agility through agile adoption strategies
- Special reports on the healthcare market; Irish aviation sector; Sukuk as an alternative funding source and car-sharing.
- Comprehensive analysis of the European leasing market is provided by Leaseurope, with core data including 10 tables and charts providing leasing volumes, penetration and growth rates by client and asset type.
- A study of leasing in Latin America is provided by the Alta Group from its AltaLAR 100 Report, providing in-depth information on leasing portfolio size and growth by country in the region and including a rundown on the 100 largest leasing companies in Latin America.
- Product reviews from over 30 leasing and asset finance software providers.
- The unique World Leasing Database giving you direct access to over 5,000 companies and contacts in over 100 countries in the asset finance and leasing industry. Including general leasing companies, specialist leasing companies, captives, investment bankers, consultants, brokers, lawyers, and accountants.
- Over 50 individual country reviews cover all leasing sectors with core data and statistics for each country. Reviews of last year's activity, analysis of the current situation, and projections of future trends and developments.
- Update your knowledge base
- Find out which markets have the greatest market potential
- Network with key global players
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of key strategic issues
- Gain international insight
- Understand the dynamics of your market through trend reports
- Create business opportunities with 5,000 global contacts
Grow your professional network by harnessing our unique database of names on disc giving you instant access to 5,000 asset finance and leasing global contacts.
Internationally recognised as the standard reference source for the leasing and asset finance professional, the new 41st edition of the World Leasing Yearbook is available to order.
Key Topics Covered:
- From strength to strength: nine years of continuous growth in leasing
- Change is the disruptor and driver of vehicle leasing
- How leasing is changing the healthcare market
- How the rise in car-sharing will affect OEMs and captives
- Leasing: The best way for businesses to go green?
- Sukuk as an alternative funding source for Islamic leasing (Ijarah)
- Latin America 2018-19: Disrupting trends in leasing?
- Ireland - a world leader in aviation finance and leasing
- Increased occurrence of underinsurance in SMEs is leaving lessors exposed
- Leasing in Africa in 2019: Africalease professional action
Information technology review
- Leasing software evolves for the new decade
- Why it's time for asset finance to break free
- Cloud is shaping the future of asset finance
- Technological agility through agile adoption strategies
- Five ways AI will assist the credit origination process
- Pay-per-use: The challenges for consumption-based leasing in a tech-driven world
- Servitization and the impact of technology: Updates on the equipment and auto finance sectors
Leasing software reviews
- Leasing software in Europe
- Leasing software in the US
- Leasing software in Asia-Pacific
International leasing associations
Sources / Contributors
- BEL - Associao Brasileira das Empresas de Leasing
- ABN AMRO Asset Based Finance
- ACHEL, Asociacin Chilena de Leasing
- Acquis Insurance Management
- Africalease (African Leasing Federation)
- Aircraft Leasing Ireland
- Alliance Group Holding
- AMSOFAC - Mexican Leasing, Credit and Factoring Association
- ASF (Association franaise des Socits Financires)
- Asset Financing and Leasing Association of Malaysia
- ASSILEA - Associazione Italiana Leasing
- Asociacin de Leasing de Argentina
- Asociacin Espaola de Leasing y Renting (AELR)
- Association of Austrian Leasing Companies
- Association of Financial Institutions - Turkey
- Association of Greek Leasing Companies (AGLC)
- Association of Leasing Companies in Serbia
- Association of Leasing Companies of the Slovak Republic
- Association of Norwegian Finance Houses
- Association Professionnelle des Socits de Financement - APSF
- Association Suisse des Socits de Leasing ASSL
- Associations of Swedish Finance Houses (AFINA)
- Australian Finance Industry Association
- Belgian Leasing Association
- Blank Rome LLP
- BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
- Bundesverband Deutscher Leasing-Unternehman e.V.
- Canadian Finance and Leasing Association
- Chailease Finance Co., Ltd.
- Cloud Lending
- Credit Finance Association - Korea
- Czech Leasing and Finance Association
- Dentons UK and Middle East LLP
- Egyptian Leasing Association
- Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
- Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation
- Erste Group Bank AG
- Estonian Leasing Association
- Finance & Leasing Association
- Finance og Leasing, The Association of Danish Finance Houses
- Financial Services Institute - Financial Regulatory Authority (Egypt)
- FIS Global - Ambit Asset Finance
- Hong Kong Equipment Leasing Association
- Hungarian Leasing Association
- Iranian National Leasing Association
- Japan Leasing Association
- KPMG Baltics O
- KPMG in Ireland
- Latvian Lessors Association
- Leasing Association of Uzbekistan
- LTi Technology Solutions
- National Research University - Higher School of Economics (Moscow)
- NBFI & Modaraba Association of Pakistan
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Leasemaatschappijen (NVL)
- NETSOL Technologies, Inc.
- Polish Leasing Association
- Quantitative Economic Decisions, Inc.
- Quiktrak, Inc.
- Sach Avro Limited
- Siemens Financial Services
- SMBC Aviation Capital
- Sofico NV
- Sopra Banking Software
- Susan Carol Creative
- The Alta Group - Latin American Region
- University of International Business and Economics (UIBE), Beijing, P.R. China
- USAID Financial Sector Transformation
- Vedder Price
- Vinod Kothari Consultants Pvt Ltd.
- White Clarke Group
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ztjkx